As digital marketing overtakes traditional marketing strategies on a global scale, technology is continuing to develop in tandem to supplement the needs of both consumers and businesses. However,…
Programmatic Manager – Leading Agency with People First Culture
About the CompanyOur client is a thriving global data company who have grown rapidly from a start-up to a flourishing business who pride themselves on their unique technology approach combining talent with software and service expertise. With a view for constant expansion, growth and innovation our client is looking for passionate and knowledgeable people who love to make a change and are committed to constant evolution. Our client has a fantastic company culture and flexibility for remote working!
The RoleThis role has a dual focus: 1) You will be leading the US development of data-led digital planning to stretch the possibilities of real-time media optimization across all channels 2) You will be researching the range of adtech and identity management solutions in the market and advising in-house teams and clients on the strategy for implementing and deploying the ideal configuration. Taking a critical role in the delivery of strategic planning and thinking, based on deep understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem, and being highly proficient at generating actionable customer insights from analysis of consumers’ digital footprints; with experience of mining search, social, advertising, demographic and on-site data. You will also help to shape our clients adtech and identity resolution offering in this emerging field.
- Building an analytical framework and defining the set of tools and processes to deliver performance across a wide range of brand verticals
- Providing digital planning expertise to generate customer insight and practical recommendations based on this data
- Ensuring the success of our missions, the quality of the deliverables and the customer satisfaction
- Contributing to business development (pitches, proposal, RFP...)
- Training a team of consultants who can grow the capacity of our strategic and audience planning capability
- Experience leading and delivering strategic planning engagements, driven by digital measures of consumer behavior and outcomes
- Very strong knowledge of digital media planning and buying across a wide range of channels, including display (programmatic, mobile, video experience), search (paid and organic), social media (paid and organic)
- Excellent understanding of the identity resolution landscape and cookieless targeting/measurement solutions
- Delivery of sophisticated attribution projects, based on findings from algorithmic analysis and industry-standard tools
- Expert knowledge of: ad serving tools, in particular Campaign Manager 360, DSP, in particular Display & Video 360, web analytics tools, especially Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics, Google Ads, SA360
- 4+ years’ experience in media agencies, adtech companies, consulting firms, technology players or digital enablement team in client organizations
- Passionate about working in a very hands-on, fast-moving startup environment with smart, energetic, and considerate people who embrace new challenges and learning opportunities
Salary PackageCompetitive salary: base + bonus • Paid vacation, sick days and company holidays • Benefits eligibility upon hire, including: medical, dental, vision and 401K • Flexibility/remote work arrangement available.
How do I apply?If you are interested in applying for the Manager, Media Innovation and Ad Tech Role role register now via the link on this page or email: [email protected]
Who are Digital Republic?Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, Germany and US. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Twitter and LinkedIn
News & Insights
Data Driven Digital Market Predictions and Trends for 2023
There is no doubt that 2023 is set to be a year full of change. In the data-driven sector, companies on a global scale are adapting to fast…
How to Attract, Engage and Retain Top Talent in 2023
Your staff body makes up the exoskeleton of your business, so ensuring that you attract, engage and retain the best talent in your industry is crucial to enabling…