As October dawns, so does the opportunity to commemorate Black History Month in the UK. This annual observance is of immense significance, offering a dedicated period to honour,…
Senior SEO Strategist – Central London, UK (Hybrid) – Contract 3-6 Months | Rate is negotiable
- Become the key subject-matter expert on our clients Marketing Technology platforms and how they collectively can drive more personalised, effective targeting and experiences across owned and paid platforms to achieve new business and customer goals.
- Making connections across client data and MarTech ecosystem and stakeholders. And proactively working with the Marketing team, agencies and Global partners to find smart solutions to customer and marketing objectives.
- Be the Technology lead on the cross-agency Evolution of Modern Marketing project. Understanding and refining objectives from the team and working with our clients Global teams and platforms to deliver upon these.
- Lead efforts to have customer data greater influence Paid Media targeting and deploy solutions and processes to make this more scalable over time across platforms and volumes.
- Understanding how data attributes can be utilised across different touchpoints. Joining the dots on different views to build new insights, audience targeting and campaigning capabilities.
- Act as the clients UK&I key point of contact on Global MarTech systems and the associated management and maintenance of them. Balancing the democratising of them for various use cases while ensuring appropriate rigour to minimise risk.
- Manage issues and defects when they occur in partnership with technology response teams. Use a problem-solving mindset to find short-term workarounds as well as root-cause fixes.
- Critically evaluating and understanding the practical application of Global tech and capability roadmaps to help our client hit the ground running as they are deployed. Initiatives planned include unlocking new use cases for customer data in Paid Media targeting, launching new personalised marketing channels (in-app), unifying our digital and offline customer data, and helping bring capabilities in Ireland closer to parity with the UK.
- Act as a project lead and technical consultant to the Marketing teams, our agency partners and customers in new technology deployments to ensure what we deliver lands flawlessly and delivers value as soon as possible.
- Request new capabilities and data points not fulfilled by current roadmaps from the Global teams that support the ambition.
- Help assess and improve current reporting capabilities (both Market and Global) to help evolve the reporting suite to be future-fit.
- Critically evaluate and make recommendations on opportunities offered by potential new partners that can add new capability through integration into MarTech products.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in a Marketing Technology or technically-focused CRM role. Within this time you should have held accountability for understanding customer and business goals and using data and technology to launch new initiatives.
- Strong understanding and experience of MarTech platforms but equivalents considered too) and underlying customer data systems.
- Strong understanding of customer segmentation and lifecycle principles and how smart use of data and technology can drive measurable improvements on KPIs.
- Experience of utilising first-party data to target audiences in Paid Media platforms.
- Knowledge of the environment around data privacy and to be able to lead discussions with Legal.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into simple, understandable business and customer benefits and solutions that add value to the business.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships in a matrix organisation to drive the best outcomes.
- A self-starter with a bias for action and desire to own and improve projects and initiatives.
- Exceptional attention to detail to deliver a flawless experience to our customers.
- Experience of Digital & CRM reporting and analytics with the ability to draw insights and inform strategies and improvements.
- Strong commercial focus
- Hands-on experience of working in Marketing Technology tools to build audiences and campaigns
- Experience of tracking tools / mobile measurement partners
- Experience of Clean Rooms and Dynamic Content Optimisation tools for Paid Media.
- 25 days’ annual leave plus a day off on your birthday, increasing by 1 day per annum at each year anniversary up to 30 days, plus bank holidays
- Summer and Festive hours – finish 2.5 hours early one Friday per month in June, July, August and one day, chosen by you, in December
- Contributory company pension 4% employee 3% employer of total pay through salary sacrifice, escalating 1% each year following your 2nd anniversary at Armadillo, up to 8% employer contribution
- Bupa dental care
- Vitality health insurance
- Lots of social events, including Summer and Christmas parties
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme offered by Health Assured
- IPA Membership
How do you Apply?
If you are interested in applying for the Technology CRM Manager role please do so via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone or email
Contact us to find out more:
Get in contact with Digital Republic by sending a mail to [email protected] or call the office on 07823 530190. Check out the website on www.digitalrepublictalent.com. You can also find our more on Linkedin, Instagram or Facebook
News & Insights
Welcome to the final installment of our National Inclusion Week series, where we’ve been exploring critical topics surrounding diversity and inclusion in the digital analytics industry. If you…
Welcome back to our National Inclusion Week series! In our previous discussions, we explored the challenges faced by women in male-dominated industries and gathered insights and advice for…