In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
Our award-winning agency that has been going for 6 years now, they specialise in translating data into usable insight to inform business strategy, drive sales and give you maximum ROI on your marketing and analytics spend. In addition to insight delivery, they provide all types of data strategy and support – from deep-dive insight and predictive modeling to bespoke training and team set-up.
They are based in Central London and have a small team with a real family feel, they are growing rapidly and now looking for Multichannel Analysts that can add value to the business and really drive the business goals.
The Multichannel Analyst role will be the subject matter expert in the following, you will help to deliver clients a range of services for digital and multichannel operations including:
- Optimisation Analysis and Management
- Segmentation Analysis
- Trend spotting
- Correlation Analysis
- Measurement Planning
- Business Case Development
- ROI and Measurement Roadmap Definition
- Measurement Requirements Definition
- Strategic planning
- Social Media Analysis
- Digital Channel Insight
- Analytics and Insight Evangelism and Training
What skills are required for the Multichannel Analyst role
- At least three years of working with website analysis tools: Omniture, Google Analytics, Webtrends, Coremetrics. Omniture Insight experience preferred.
- Three years of experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
- Experience with optimization or testing software: Omniture Test & Learn, Maxymiser, Optimost or SiteSpect.
- Technical understanding of HTML and web applications
- At least five years of experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with very strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels.
- Exposure to project management skills, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques a plus.
What will the Multichannel Analyst get in return
- An opportunity to work for a company that matches your ambition through excellent training and career development
- An opportunity to work with bleeding edge technology and push the boundaries of your technical expertise and strategic creativity
- An excellent work environment with exceptional offices, a great bunch of people who work for each other and excellent facilities including a canteen, gym and shower facilities
- Great package and benefits with an opportunity to facilitate a substantial bonus
Package: 30-35k, plus bens and bonus
What you need to do now?
If you are interested in applying for the Multichannel Analyst role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone ( 0203-637-3331 or 07834-635-117) or email ( Abid-digitalrepublictalent.com )
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people.
You can also find our more on Twitter and Linkedin
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…