As we approach the end of another year, businesses across the data industry are gearing up for a fresh start in 2024. Strategic planning, especially when it comes…
- Manage our German clients and team members across Germany and London, UK.
- Support the EU Director, Digital Media develop and pitch strategies to existing clients and new business opportunities.
- Leader and representative as the media expert in Germany
- Develop and upskill existing juniors in the team across Google and Meta platforms
- To develop and drive paid media strategies across a number of medium to high sized clients to deliver exceptional results.
- Setup and manage Paid Search, Programmatic/Display, YouTube and Social Media campaigns for a variety of clients across different industries
- Maintain your client accounts to a high standard ensuring budgets are being utilised effectively and clients are delighted with performance. This includes building new campaigns, budget management, ongoing optimization and testing new channels.
- Work with Client Services to ensure the client understands the performance within their account, the value of our work and able to assess other new potential channels they can use to further surpass their objectives.
- Provide monthly performance reports including but not limited to revenue targets, forecasting, resource and industry updates as well as performance insights that are clear and actionable.
- Take a leading role in client meetings by preparing and delivering the paid media section as well as participating in client calls.
- Proactively keep up on top of the latest paid media industry news and trends and share key knowledge with the company.
- Create proposals for clients showing clear value propositions and costs of undertaking activity.
- Assist with the new business sales funnel and support with pitches and paid media strategy where needed
- You will be fluent in German and English
- 3+ years of experience in paid media management
- A genuine passion for paid media to drive forward innovation, strive for the highest of standards and increase both your knowledge and that of the team through an enthusiastic approach.
- Google Ads knowledge is essential. Must also have experience or a working knowledge of YouTube, Meta, Twitter and other biddable media platforms. Experience with bid management platforms is highly looked upon but not essential
- Excellent organizational, project management and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable understanding of consumer behavior and marketing trends
- Ability to work well under pressure and to short deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- This is a career-defining opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and Europe
- You will work with a lovely and friendly bunch of smart people to work with and learn from
- You will receive the support and training needed to help you achieve your career goals
- We offer regular trips to London to connect with the whole European media department
- Regular reviews to ensure you’re on the right path to achieve progression
- Competitive salary and benefits including private healthcare, pension and cycle to work scheme
News & Insights
In the dynamic landscape of business, growth and adaptability are key to staying competitive. As companies expand, their hiring needs evolve, making recruitment a critical component of the…
As we approach the new year, many of us find ourselves reflecting on our careers and pondering the prospect of making a significant change. Whether it’s switching industries,…