In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
Company & RoleThis business has the most comprehensive and accurate coverage of real estate listings and the most engaged users across all the online real estate portals. Their mission is to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone. They are looking for a Principal Machine Learning Engineer to build efficient, data-driven artificial intelligence systems that advance their predictive automation capabilities. You should be highly skilled in statistics and programming, with the ability to confidently assess, analyze, and organize large amounts of data. You should also be able to execute tests and optimize the machine learning models and algorithms.
What You’ll Do
- Lead collaboration with data scientists, product managers and other cross-functional teams to build new data-driven and machine learning-based features for enriching the consumer experience of home shoppers, renters and sellers.
- Architect best-in-class solutions to maintain the machine learning lifecycle and drive ML Ops (monitor inference performance, scalability, availability etc)
- Develop predictive, explanatory models and machine learning algorithms that gracefully scale to increasing complexity as well as drive revenue growth, customer retention and support strategic decision making.
- Drive design of experiments to facilitate testing of new product and design features, with focus on improving engagement, retention, and conversion.
- Serve as a resource for the team on industry trends in algorithmic advancements, statistics and research developments.
- Take ownership and responsibility for team practices and processes and their continuous improvement.
What We’re Looking For
- Degree preferred in computer science, statistics, operations research or related fields.
- BS and 12+ years/MS and 7+ years of working on complex, scalable backend systems.
- 5+ years of industry experience deploying Machine Learning models to production at scale.
- Expertise in SQL and Python
- Expertise with AWS stack - at least a few of the following - S3, Athena, EC2, ECS, Lambda, SageMaker, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, MongoDB, and DynamoDB
- Experience with Docker and Containerization
- Knowledgeable of core CS concepts such as: structured and unstructured data, data management and querying, common data structures and algorithms
- Strong communication, analytical, and people skills
Who are Digital Republic Talent?Digital Republic Talent has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated data-driven digital recruitment solutions across the UK, the US & Germany. Digital Republic Talent aims to use our in-depth expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated team.
How to Apply?If you are interested in the Principal Machine Learning Engineer role and want to find out more, apply via the link at the bottom of this page or contact the Digital Republic Talent by email ([email protected]) or call 0204 518 5729. Check our Job Vacancies page for more job opportunities.
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…