The month of May is Mental Health Awareness Month in the United States, a time to focus on the importance of mental health and to take steps to…
Back to all vacancies
Programmatic Account Executive, DSP, remote working, competitive + commission – $200k OTE
About the CompanyOur client is a self-serve and managed service programmatic advertising platform who pride themselves on being the most usable, accessible and customisable DSP in the market. Using cutting-edge tech based off machine learning and AI to every campaign on the platform, they allow their clients to have full faith in the best service. With a fully-fledged business development team, and a revenue that has doubled in size over the past 12 months, our client is on their way to achieving their goal of being a $1bn company by 2025.
The RoleThe role is a combination of sales activities and customer relationship management. You will be reporting to the Sales Director and be responsible in aiding in the growth of existing business and closing new programmatic advertising revenue from agencies and brands. A successful AE will need to have a thorough understanding of the client’s short and long-term business goals. You will seek partnership opportunities to further grow the client’s business. You will work closely with the Account Managers to present new campaign strategies and solutions to clients, building strong relationships and ensuring the growth of existing accounts.
- Identify, pitch and close platform sales deals with agencies and brands
- Prepare pitch materials and RFPs
- Work closely with management/product teams to get products specified and built
- Manage existing client relations and seek account growth opportunities
- Collaborate with Account Managers and Customer Success Managers to develop new campaign strategies for clients.
- 1- 2 years minimum sales experience in the digital advertising space
- Experience in building client pitch decks (and the associated research) to close new business
- Grown sales pipelines with CRM tools for efficiency and transparency using a strong follow up process.
- Managed successful client deployments and ensured ongoing client satisfaction, renewal, opportunity discovery
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
- Competitive salary + commission
- 3 weeks allocated holiday, 3 personal care days, 1 volunteer day and 1 birthday day off.
- Health insurance, 401K matching, personal development support (conferences, courses), internet and phone reimbursements, weekly lunch credit contribution
How do I apply?If you are interested in applying for the Programmatic Accounts Executive role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone (0203-637-3331) or email [email protected]
Who are Digital Republic?Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, Germany and US. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Twitter and LinkedIn
News & Insights
Unleashing the Power of Data: Why Data Science is a Top Career Choice
Data science is a rapidly growing field that has been gaining popularity over the years. With the increasing availability of data and the need to make sense of…
6 Digital Marketing Trends You Can’t Ignore in 2023
As we head further into 2023, the digital marketing landscape continues to evolve at a rapid pace. Here are some of the latest trends and developments that businesses…