With the rise in remote and hybrid work opportunities, jobseekers now have more choice than ever before when it comes to how, where and when they choose to…
Programmatic Trader/Sr. Trader – Up to 200k OTE, Global Consultancy
Programmatic Manager – #1 Health Media Agency, Best Place to Work 2022!
About the CompanyOur client is a leading self-serve and managed service programmatic advertising platform who pride themselves on being the most usable, accessible and customisable DSP in the market. Using cutting-edge tech based off machine learning and AI to every campaign on the platform, they allow their clients to have full faith in the best service. With a fully-fledged business development team, and a revenue that has doubled in size over the past 12 months, our client is on their way to achieving their goal of being a $1bn company by 2025.
The RoleReporting to the Manager of Client Services, you’ll play an integral role in the post-sales client relations and lifecycle as it relates to user adoption of the platform, regular client communications and campaign management. In addition, you’ll work closely with your Account Executives to ensure your clients are achieving their campaigns performance and identify account expansion opportunities.
- Act as main point of contact for your portfolio of clients, supporting managed and self-serve users, understanding their goals and resolving any issues
- Ensure client campaigns are successful by communicating with client on their business/campaign goals, providing strategic solutions/recommendations and optimizations to meet identified KPIs
- Set up/traffic advertising campaigns on Advertising DSP, including third party tag implementation and pixel creation/troubleshooting
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reporting to clients
- Participate in the identification of any potential opportunities to improve services such as the development of tools, procedures and reports aimed to increase efficiency within the department
- In-person and virtual meetings, presentations, Quarterly Business Reviews and training/education
- University/College degree preferred or equivalent related experience
- 1 year of RTB/programmatic experience is a must (DSP, Ad Network)
- Experience running Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads or executed through a DSP as a self-serve user is preferred
- Bonus if you’ve worked in Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proactive and creative problem-solver
- Detail and process oriented
- Strong team player as well as an efficient individual contributor
- Ability to grasp and communicate technical concepts and platform-based knowledge
- $120,000 OTE
- Benefits - 3 weeks allocated holiday, 3 personal care days, 1 volunteer day and birthday day off.
- Health insurance, 401K matching, personal development support (conferences, courses), internet and phone reimbursements, weekly lunch credit contribution
How do I apply?If you are interested in applying for the Programmatic Account Manager role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone (0203-637-3331) or email [email protected]
Who are Digital Republic?Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, Germany and US. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Twitter and LinkedIn
News & Insights
This article was written by Richard Manso, Managing Director and Founder of Digital Republic Talent. I have looked at countless Job Descriptions down the years and I think…
You can put together the perfect CV and write a first-class cover letter, but that’s all irrelevant unless you get things right on the day and nail your…