In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
Programmatic Supervisor – Boutique advertising agency – $100,000-$110,000 – US / Hybrid
Senior Programmatic Manager – Award Winning Agency – London / Hybrid
- Manage daily workflow and projects for all programmatic programs
- Direct and manage workflow across departments
- Expertise in DSP platforms (e.g., The Trade Desk, DV360)
- Collaborate with business development and other leads for new pitches
- Send bi-weekly programmatic newsletter to the agency
- Handle career development and annual reviews for programmatic team
- QA campaigns for accuracy before launch
- Review client deliverables for quality and viability
- Deep understanding of programmatic platforms and optimization best practices
- Lead communication with 3rd party vendors
- Provide excellent communication via phone, email, and direct contact
- Create and deliver client presentations
- Offer thought leadership to clients
- Conduct data analysis for performance improvement
- Identify new programmatic opportunities for clients
- Provide insights on technologies, partners, platforms, and creative opportunities
- Stay updated on industry trends impacting clients' business
- Well-versed in all aspects of campaign programs from concept to execution
- Report to CEO/COO and provide leadership/mentorship to the programmatic team
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a related field.
- Extensive experience in leading programmatic teams and managing hands-on keyboard campaigns across all programmatic channels (Display, Video, CTV, Audio, and Native).
- Proven track record of managing complex or large spend campaigns and generating strategic insights.
- Demonstrated ability to manage daily workflow and projects for all programmatic programs.
- Experience in directing and managing workflow across departments.
- Ability to determine team members' assignments and bandwidth, distributing work as needed.
- Expertise in DSP platforms, including but not limited to The Trade Desk and DV360.
- Experience in QA campaigns for accuracy before launch.
- Collaborate with business development and other leads for new pitches.
- Strong communication skills to handle career development, annual reviews, and training for the programmatic team.
- Excellent communication skills via phone, email, and direct contact.
- Experience in creating and delivering client presentations.
- Deep understanding of programmatic platforms and optimization best practices.
- Provide thought leadership to clients and offer insights on technologies, partners, platforms, and creative opportunities.
- Ability to conduct data analysis for performance improvement.
- Identify new programmatic opportunities for clients based on data insights.
- Stay updated on industry trends impacting clients' business.
- Well-versed in all aspects of campaign programs from concept to execution.
- Ability to provide leadership and mentorship to the programmatic team.
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…