As October dawns, so does the opportunity to commemorate Black History Month in the UK. This annual observance is of immense significance, offering a dedicated period to honour,…
Programmatic Trader/Sr. Trader – Up to 200k OTE, Global Consultancy
About them:We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys. We are a part of the largest Healthcare Communications network in the world and the number one buyer of media in the US. This gives us access to talent, technology and data to help us deliver the market-leading solutions that give our clients true competitive advantage. While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we're still a startup. It's that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful "health media firsts" for our clients, and to do it all with love. We are united around one purpose: to create a world where people are equipped and motivated to take control of their health. We transform healthcare marketing and communications into healthcare engagement. We believe healthcare marketing is healthcare, fostering healthy conversations, healthy behaviors and healthy people.
- The Programmatic Manager owns strategic planning and campaign execution for assigned clients.
- This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Manager to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her portfolio and implement campaigns with the support of an Associate.
- The Manager serves as the primary point of contact for the client and internal media teams he/she supports for all items regarding programmatic media.
- The Manager trains junior team members on client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communications and our collective agency POV.
- While providing thought leadership, the Manager builds strong relationships and establishes clear lines of communication with internal and external partners.
- Managers will have a direct line of communication to senior members of the team which is designed to facilitate knowledge sharing in both directions.
- Managers must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly desire to contribute to a unique team of industry thought leaders.
- The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms.
- Collaboration across all agency teams (Business Intelligence, Search, Media Strategy, Ad Operations, and Creative) is required.
- Effectively communicate digital strategies and rational for tactical approaches for each campaign
- Execute, manage, and optimize online media campaigns and programs for clients (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing, etc.) while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with clients through exceptional client service
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
- Own the development of client decks and status documentation
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation for campaign launches
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners/ad tech firms (DSPs) to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns, overseeing campaign QA process by developing and maintaining quality control procedures for campaign implementations
- Lead and assist in coaching, managing, and educating Associates, helping to support campaigns
- Attend and participate in client meetings
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
- Multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Manage all self-service aspects of our tech stack, including our DMP, DSP partners, ad-verification services, and 3rd party data providers
- Pay great attention to detail and focus on quality of results and assume accountability and ownership of campaign execution
- Understand and effectively communicate the teams value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective accounts
- Monitor and report on campaign performance
- Adopt established account management standards and program management best practices
- Participate in forecasting exercises for clients and senior management
- Embrace and encourage a culture based on team work and intellectual curiosity by assisting in the development and documentation of best practices for improving communication and collaboration within the team and the group
- Own the development of strategic proposals, coordinating across teams to account for all relevant inputs
- Four-year college degree
- Must have 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations and a proven track record to take on increasing levels of responsibility
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong desire to contribute to a team
- Understanding of interactive media planning and buying elements
- Ability to organize and manage detailed work, as well as work independently and balance multiple tasks
How Do I Apply?If you are interested in applying for this role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic Talent on the phone 020 8146 6294 or email [email protected]
Who Are Digital Republic?Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, Germany and US. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
News & Insights
Welcome to the final installment of our National Inclusion Week series, where we’ve been exploring critical topics surrounding diversity and inclusion in the digital analytics industry. If you…
Welcome back to our National Inclusion Week series! In our previous discussions, we explored the challenges faced by women in male-dominated industries and gathered insights and advice for…