Moving jobs has been hailed as one of the most stressful life events, but starting a newchapter in a career can also be essential for maintaining well being…
Programmatic Manager – Leading Data Management Platform
Director of Programmatic
Our client a Leading Awards Winning Consultancy is looking for the most talented Programmatic Managers to join their team in New York!
Location: NY (hybrid)
Unique pay structure with OTE up to 225k to recognise your great work!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We’re not your usual Ad tech business and this isn’t your usual role! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing global company who support professional and personal development. You will be joining a dynamic and fast paced team where operational excellence, innovation and commercial expertise are key. This is a new role within the structure and this is a great opportunity to make this your own and grow along with the business.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The Trader Manager will be responsible for managing a team of programmatic traders, delivering high levels of campaign performance and client excellence. This person will work closely with leads from other departments like Account Management and Sales to ensure best practices and efficient processes are being followed.
In the role you will be accountable for, but not limited to, the following:
- Leading Delivery
- Implement and enforce trading best practices – particularly related to campaign management, and product & tool adoption.
- Consistent monitoring weekly performance and pacing as it relates to regional campaigns.
- Run weekly Pod board sessions – work to identify any opportunities & challenges and turn these into action.
- Making timely decisions, setting clear directions, holding the team accountable to deliver high quality results.
- Planning and Organizing
- Campaign Distribution – ensure even and well-rounded distribution of campaign count and revenue across the regional Traders.
- Prioritization; balancing what is important now, with both short and long term goals in mind.
- Coach & Develop
- Lead by example – develop and implement best practices, share solutions you have implemented, leave no question unanswered
- Conduct bi-weekly 1-1s with team of Traders – focused on performance, pacing & trading excellence. Deliver feedback to drive growth.
- Support and ideate with Traders across complex campaigns, including recommendations and troubleshooting.
- Trader Development & Career Pathing – create long term development plans for reports to help Traders grow in their careers.
- Persuading and Influencing
- Be the trading expert in both product execution and client requirements.
- Partner with Sales Directors & Account Management Leads to drive operational excellence across the team.
- Consistent dialogue / feedback with Sales and Account Management – be the ‘go-to’ stakeholder for regional trading
- Engaging key stakeholders to achieve goals, builds internal and external network
- Contribute to US wide trading strategy, work closely with wider U.S. trader managers to activate national best practices.
- Work with the Strategic Trading team to test and learn across key product & innovation initiatives.
- Find new and better ways of working, then apply or implement solutions to new or existing market requirements.
- Create an environment where the team can take risks
- 4+ years trading experience
- 1+ years Management experience preferred
- Experience in training & developing team members
- Experience in Portfolio Management of high scale accounts
- Experience partnering with commercial leadership
- Able to demonstrate impact on wider team
- Good knowledge of the media landscape and digital media technologies.
- In-depth understanding of DSP capabilities.
- Experience running different verticals, channels and product types.
- Able to demonstrate Trading innovation
- Experience in analytical/quantitative skills, able to draw insights from large datasets with minimal support. Able to maintain a high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Quick learner: able to grasp new concepts with ease
- Forward thinker - An open mind to new ideas.
- Solutions focussed
- Excellent communication skills: needs to be able to present insights and reports to internal & external stakeholders to a high standard.
- Influencer – Foster & amplify an innovative & high-performance culture.
- A can-do attitude to provide energy, drive, and enthusiasm
- A dream to grow your career as the company scales
- Alignment with our core values
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Health benefits - covering medical, dental, vision with HSA and FSA options
- Company paid basic life, long-term disability plans and variable life insurance program
- 401k Matching Program
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- A Nursing Mother’s Program
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Tax Free Benefits (Commuter/Health/Dependent Care)
- Continuous education and training
- Flexible remote working policy with optional office use for those who need it during 2022
News & Insights
Over the last week, it has come to our attention that fraudsters claiming to be ‘Jemma White’ ‘Natalie Lewin’ or ‘Vernice’ are impersonating Digital Republic Talent employees and approaching individuals…
Entering its 35th year of celebration, Black History Month 2022 UK runs throughout the month of October. The theme for this year’s Black History Month (BHM) is Time…