In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
A people focused independent media agency is looking to expand their team in Los Angeles.
About the agency:
We have a culture where people can thrive, do meaningful work, and — we hope — stick around for a while. In an industry known for high turnover, our people seem to recognize the value of an environment that truly wants to support our employee lives and career growth.
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Virtual Yoga and Meditation
People you will be working with
Every day, you’ll be teaming up with a diverse, enthusiastic, multi-disciplinary team of aces with a smart sense of humour.
What You’ll Be Helping Achieve
We are seeking a Programmatic Specialist to join the Programmatic team. As a Specialist, you will be involved assisting the team with trading, analyzing and making campaign recommendations. Be curious, collaborative and have the desire to work very closely with their Director and greater Programmatic and digital team to function the media platforms (DV 360, Trade Desk, and/or Verizon), identify areas for improvement and most importantly, implement enhancements to drive client business. Have a proven track record of working in fast paced environment, experience working in the programmatic platforms, and recommending best strategies.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Be involved in programmatic strategy across display, video, and other emerging channels
- Provide insights and recommendations based on agreed-upon KPIs
- Mentor junior teammates leveraging their expertises
- Collaborating with media planning teams and outside agencies on holistic digital media strategy
How You’ll Excel In Your Role
- 1+ years in programmatic digital media/advertising or similar field
- Working knowledge of programmatic platforms (DV360, The Trade Desk and/or Verizon)
- Activating audiences within DSPs or via DMPs such as Saleforce/Krux and Oracle
- Have outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Be a clear communicator and master collaborator
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a get-it-done environment is critical
- Flexible Time Off
- Healthcare Insurance, 401k cover
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development / Mentorship Programme
- Cell Phone and Tuition Reimbursement
- Various wellness partnerships, incl. Virtual Yoga and Meditation
- Employee resource group
- Summer Concert series
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…