National Work Life Week, celebrated from October 2nd to 6th, 2023, serves as a reminder that achieving a satisfying equilibrium between our professional and personal lives is not…
Programmatic Manager – Leading Data Management Platform
Ad Sales Manager / Client Partner (Senior) – Berlin, Germany (Remote) – Up to €70,000
About the CompanyOur client are an award-winning global media planning and buying company with international offices with a fantastic culture and remote working. Built for challenger brands, those disrupting the status quo and looking to reinvent how to reach consumers and measure success.
The RoleYou will implement, manage, and optimize buys in DSP's and other platforms. Managing campaign goals and measurement, such as scale, ramp up time, creative used, and cost per conversion. You will contribute to clients' business growth by identifying new opportunities and communicating creative solutions to planning teams.
- Implement, manage, and optimize buys in DSP's and other platforms.
- Design and execute testing strategies in the interest of client media.
- Deliver timely and insightful reports based on campaign data analysis.
- Manage campaign goals and measurement, such as scale, ramp up time, creative used, and cost per conversion.
- Contribute to clients' business growth by identifying new opportunities and communicate creative solutions to planning teams.
- Create and present client facing collateral to support media planning cycles.
- Maintain knowledge of ad technology buying platforms and analytics tools.
- Assist in the evaluation of new tools, opportunities, and enhancements in the programmatic space.
- Report to the head of trading.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience required; 2+ years of in-platform trading experience across major real-time buying platforms (Adobe DSP, AdWords/DV360, The Trade Desk, Marin etc.) with advanced analytics and optimization capabilities, either at an agency or tech company.
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), Keynote, Adobe
- DSP, AdWords/DV360, The Trade Desk, and Marin etc.
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication required.
- Soft Skills: Self-starter, strong organizational skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and close attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
How do I apply?If you are interested in applying for the Trader role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone (0203-637-3331) or email [email protected]
Who are Digital Republic?Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, Germany and US. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Twitter and LinkedIn
News & Insights
As October dawns, so does the opportunity to commemorate Black History Month in the UK. This annual observance is of immense significance, offering a dedicated period to honour,…
Welcome to the final installment of our National Inclusion Week series, where we’ve been exploring critical topics surrounding diversity and inclusion in the digital analytics industry. If you…