As digital marketing overtakes traditional marketing strategies on a global scale, technology is continuing to develop in tandem to supplement the needs of both consumers and businesses. However,…
Programmatic Manager – Leading Agency with People First Culture
About the CompanyOur client are an award-winning global media planning and buying company with international offices with a fantastic culture and remote working. Built for challenger brands, those disrupting the status quo and looking to reinvent how to reach consumers and measure success.
The RoleYou will implement, manage, and optimize buys in DSP's and other platforms. Managing campaign goals and measurement, such as scale, ramp up time, creative used, and cost per conversion. You will contribute to clients' business growth by identifying new opportunities and communicating creative solutions to planning teams.
- Implement, manage, and optimize buys in DSP's and other platforms.
- Design and execute testing strategies in the interest of client media.
- Deliver timely and insightful reports based on campaign data analysis.
- Manage campaign goals and measurement, such as scale, ramp up time, creative used, and cost per conversion.
- Contribute to clients' business growth by identifying new opportunities and communicate creative solutions to planning teams.
- Create and present client facing collateral to support media planning cycles.
- Maintain knowledge of ad technology buying platforms and analytics tools.
- Assist in the evaluation of new tools, opportunities, and enhancements in the programmatic space.
- Report to the head of trading.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience required; 2+ years of in-platform trading experience across major real-time buying platforms (Adobe DSP, AdWords/DV360, The Trade Desk, Marin etc.) with advanced analytics and optimization capabilities, either at an agency or tech company.
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), Keynote, Adobe
- DSP, AdWords/DV360, The Trade Desk, and Marin etc.
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication required.
- Soft Skills: Self-starter, strong organizational skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and close attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
How do I apply?If you are interested in applying for the Trader role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone (0203-637-3331) or email [email protected]
Who are Digital Republic?Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, Germany and US. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Twitter and LinkedIn
News & Insights
Data Driven Digital Market Predictions and Trends for 2023
There is no doubt that 2023 is set to be a year full of change. In the data-driven sector, companies on a global scale are adapting to fast…
How to Attract, Engage and Retain Top Talent in 2023
Your staff body makes up the exoskeleton of your business, so ensuring that you attract, engage and retain the best talent in your industry is crucial to enabling…