You can put together the perfect CV and write a first-class cover letter, but that’s all irrelevant unless you get things right on the day and nail your…
DoubleClick Trainer & Evangelist – Award Winning Digital Agency – DoubleClick Search – Central London – £50,000 – £70,000
DoubleClick Trainer & Evangelist – Award Winning Digital Agency – DoubleClick Search – Milton Keynes – £50,000 – £70,000
About the CompanyOur client are an award-winning global media planning and buying company with international offices with a fantastic culture and remote working. Built for challenger brands, those disrupting the status quo and looking to reinvent how to reach consumers and measure success.
The RoleYou will implement, manage, and optimize buys in DSP's and other platforms. Managing campaign goals and measurement, such as scale, ramp up time, creative used, and cost per conversion. You will contribute to clients' business growth by identifying new opportunities and communicating creative solutions to planning teams.
- Implement, manage, and optimize buys in DSP's and other platforms.
- Design and execute testing strategies in the interest of client media.
- Deliver timely and insightful reports based on campaign data analysis.
- Manage campaign goals and measurement, such as scale, ramp up time, creative used, and cost per conversion.
- Contribute to clients' business growth by identifying new opportunities and communicate creative solutions to planning teams.
- Create and present client facing collateral to support media planning cycles.
- Maintain knowledge of ad technology buying platforms and analytics tools.
- Assist in the evaluation of new tools, opportunities, and enhancements in the programmatic space.
- Report to the head of trading.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience required; 2+ years of in-platform trading experience across major real-time buying platforms (Adobe DSP, AdWords/DV360, The Trade Desk, Marin etc.) with advanced analytics and optimization capabilities, either at an agency or tech company.
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), Keynote, Adobe
- DSP, AdWords/DV360, The Trade Desk, and Marin etc.
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication required.
- Soft Skills: Self-starter, strong organizational skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and close attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
How do I apply?If you are interested in applying for the Trader role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone (0203-637-3331) or email [email protected]
Who are Digital Republic?Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, Germany and US. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Twitter and LinkedIn
News & Insights
We all know by now that having a diverse team really benefits a company. It brings different and fresh perspectives, while keeping your company agile and forward-thinking. When…
If you want to secure your dream role at a top company, you need to understand what employers look for and how you can stand out. Knowing how…