Richard Manso, Founder and Managing Director of Digital Republic Talent spoke with Silika Shellie, Director of Product Innovation – Grocery at Sainsbury’s talks about the importance of having…
Senior Director, Digital Activation- (Contract) Consultancy firm in USA- Programmatic | Web analytics | DoubleVerify | Tableau
Programmatic Manager – #1 Health Media Agency, Best Place to Work 2022!
JOB DESCRIPTION:Our trading team is growing, and we are adding a Programmatic Trader to our group! Our Trading team is responsible for the management and optimization of media campaigns using programmatic buying channels and platforms. This role will be responsible for setting up, trafficking and monitoring media campaigns across multiple advertising channels. Analyzing data and identifying behavioral trends for optimizations will also be key components of the role. We are looking for a Trader who is passionate about digital advertising and hitting client KPIs, loves problem solving and lateral thinking, has an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy working as a team.
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with programmatic trading in self-service demand side platforms (DSPs).
- The Programmatic Trader will be a great communicator and ready to contribute to the team in implementing programmatic media buys for the clients we support.
- The ideal candidate will be highly analytical and have hands-on experience in The Trade Desk (TTD), Google's Display Video 360 (DV360), Pubmatic, Mediamath, DataXu or similar self-service platforms.
- We are looking for someone comfortable navigating between trading platforms, ad servers, attribution models, and client-specific web analytics to isolate challenges and opportunities.
- Campaign set up on World Class DSPs (Xandr, Dv360, and The Trade Desk)
- Campaign QA, pacing, and 1st and 3rd party reporting.
- Verify all campaign and creative collateral for each order prior to trafficking.
- Troubleshoot and resolve ad delivery and technical issues, including 3rd party tag delivery to ensure minimal server to server discrepancies.
- Support the overall delivery of campaigns by ensuring timely trafficking of campaigns, optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting.
- Provide a sales team with inventory forecasts, data segments, optimizations, and campaign assistance, for OTT and YouTube opportunities.
- Follow ad operations workflow and suggest enhancements to the process.
- Ongoing quality assurance support for advertising campaigns.
- Coordinate and communicate across multiple teams including but not limited to sales and account management teams, to maximize performance and revenue.
- Develop and document best practices and daily operating procedure for campaigns execution in various Advertising platforms.
REQUIREMENTSWhat you need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in media-related, computer, or customer service area preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of experience managing digital advertising campaigns is required.
- Preferred experience with one or more advertising platforms (i.e., Google Ad Manager, Google Ads, DV360, DCM, Appnexus/Xandr, The Trade Desk).
- Knowledge of DSP, SSP and social media platforms and their ad serving capabilities.
- Working knowledge and understanding of VAST, VPAID, HTML, rich media ad formats.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, diligence and follow-through, and experience prioritizing multiple deadlines.
- Experience working on several platforms and demonstrated expertise using Google Drive, MS Office (with strong emphasis in Excel), Drop Box, Basecamp, Slack & Salesforce
- Great analytical skills; familiar working with/analyzing large amounts of data, and summarizing finds through reports
- Self-starter, and a go getter. Goal-oriented, and able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Expertise with the internet, browsers, Google Sheets and Microsoft Suite.
- Clear understanding of how to provide superior client service.
YOU WILL ENJOY
- Enjoy our flexible core working hours and a flexible hybrid working model
- Generous time off to recharge
- Medical, dental and vision plans, 100% covered by employer for the employee only cost
- Work from any office in the world
- Give A Day Away for volunteering
- Wellbeing - from a classpass discount to mental health resources and so much more
- In house talent development service
- Parents enhanced leave policies
- Commuter benefits
- 401k plan
- A DEI task force, constantly educating & celebrating diversity
- Happy hours, social events, lunches and company outings
- In office snacks, soft drinks, coffees and teas
How Do I Apply?If you are interested in applying for this role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic Talent on the phone 020 8146 6294 or email [email protected]
Who Are Digital Republic?Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, Germany and US. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
News & Insights
Natasha Corbin, Senior Director of Talent Acquisition at Talabat sharing advice for aspiring individuals who are looking to get into the technology industry and talking about Black History Month.￼
Richard Manso, Founder and Managing Director of Digital Republic Talent has spoken with Natasha Corbin, Senior Director of Talent Acquisition at Talabat about Black History Month. Natasha has…
The importance of work-life balance and wellbeing by Nadia Tahraoui, Business Consulting Director at Kantar
Richard Manso, Founder and Managing Director of Digital Republic Talent has spoken with Nadia Tahraoui, Business Consulting Director at Kantar about work-life balance and wellbeing. Nadia is an…