There is no doubt that 2023 is set to be a year full of change. In the data-driven sector, companies on a global scale are adapting to fast…
Director of Programmatic
Programmatic Manager – Leading Agency with People First Culture
Your responsibilities will include:
- Campaign set up on World Class DSPs (Xandr, Dv360, and The Trade Desk)
- Campaign QA, pacing, and 1st and 3rd party reporting.
- Verify all campaign and creative collateral for each order prior to trafficking.
- Troubleshoot and resolve ad delivery and technical issues, including third-party tag delivery, to ensure minimal server-to-server differences.
- Support the overall delivery of campaigns by ensuring timely trafficking of campaigns, optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting.
- Provide a sales team with inventory forecasts, data segments, optimizations, and campaign assistance, for OTT and YouTube opportunities.
- Follow ad operations workflow and suggest enhancements to the process.
- Ongoing quality assurance support for advertising campaigns.
- Coordinate and communicate across multiple teams including but not limited to sales and account management teams, to maximize performance and revenue.
- Develop and document best practices and daily operating procedures for campaigns execution on various Advertising platforms.
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in media-related, computer, or customer service area preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of experience managing digital advertising campaigns is required.
- Preferred experience with one or more advertising platforms (i.e., Google Ad Manager, Google Ads, DV360, DCM, Appnexus/Xandr, The Trade Desk).
- Knowledge of DSP, SSP, and social media platforms and their ad serving capabilities.
- Working knowledge and understanding of VAST, VPAID, HTML, rich media ad formats.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, diligence and follow-through, and experience prioritizing multiple deadlines.
- Experience working on several platforms and demonstrated expertise using Google Drive, MS Office (with strong emphasis in Excel), DropBox, Basecamp, Slack & Salesforce
- Great analytical skills; familiar working with/analyzing large amounts of data, and summarizing finds through reports
- Self-starter, and a go-getter. Goal-oriented, and able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Expertise with the internet, browsers, Google Sheets, and Microsoft Suite.
- Clear understanding of how to provide superior client service.
SalaryUp to $85k
How Do I Apply?If you are interested in applying for this role register now via the link on this page and email [email protected]
Who Are Digital Republic?Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, Germany and US. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
News & Insights
Your staff body makes up the exoskeleton of your business, so ensuring that you attract, engage and retain the best talent in your industry is crucial to enabling…
Moving jobs has been hailed as one of the most stressful life events, but starting a newchapter in a career can also be essential for maintaining well being…