The month of May is Mental Health Awareness Month in the United States, a time to focus on the importance of mental health and to take steps to…
Back to all vacancies
Programmatic Trader – Up to $85k, New York, United States (Flexible Hybrid, one day a week)
Company Overview We are the largest independent holder of first-party search data outside of Google, connecting real-time searches from over 2 billion devices worldwide. Disney, Unilever, eBay, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Nestlé, GSK, Uber, Mars, P&G, Sony, and Toyota use its Search Intelligence technology to power omnichannel programmatic advertising and real-time insights. Brands get more customers, publishers get more revenue, and consumers get the most relevant digital experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Campaign set up on World Class DSPs (Xandr, Dv360, and The Trade Desk)
- Campaign QA, pacing, and 1st and 3rd party reporting.
- Verify all campaign and creative collateral for each order prior to trafficking.
- Troubleshoot and resolve ad delivery and technical issues, including third-party tag delivery, to ensure minimal server-to-server differences.
- Support the overall delivery of campaigns by ensuring timely trafficking of campaigns, optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting.
- Provide a sales team with inventory forecasts, data segments, optimizations, and campaign assistance, for OTT and YouTube opportunities.
- Follow ad operations workflow and suggest enhancements to the process.
- Ongoing quality assurance support for advertising campaigns.
- Coordinate and communicate across multiple teams including but not limited to sales and account management teams, to maximize performance and revenue.
- Develop and document best practices and daily operating procedures for campaigns execution on various Advertising platforms.
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in media-related, computer, or customer service area preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of experience managing digital advertising campaigns is required.
- Preferred experience with one or more advertising platforms (i.e., Google Ad Manager, Google Ads, DV360, DCM, Appnexus/Xandr, The Trade Desk).
- Knowledge of DSP, SSP, and social media platforms and their ad serving capabilities.
- Working knowledge and understanding of VAST, VPAID, HTML, rich media ad formats.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, diligence and follow-through, and experience prioritizing multiple deadlines.
- Experience working on several platforms and demonstrated expertise using Google Drive, MS Office (with strong emphasis in Excel), DropBox, Basecamp, Slack & Salesforce
- Great analytical skills; familiar working with/analyzing large amounts of data, and summarizing finds through reports
- Self-starter, and a go-getter. Goal-oriented, and able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Expertise with the internet, browsers, Google Sheets, and Microsoft Suite.
- Clear understanding of how to provide superior client service.
SalaryUp to $85k
How Do I Apply?If you are interested in applying for this role register now via the link on this page and email [email protected]
Who Are Digital Republic?Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, Germany and US. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
News & Insights
Unleashing the Power of Data: Why Data Science is a Top Career Choice
Data science is a rapidly growing field that has been gaining popularity over the years. With the increasing availability of data and the need to make sense of…
6 Digital Marketing Trends You Can’t Ignore in 2023
As we head further into 2023, the digital marketing landscape continues to evolve at a rapid pace. Here are some of the latest trends and developments that businesses…