Richard Manso, Founder and Managing Director of Digital Republic Talent spoke with Silika Shellie, Director of Product Innovation – Grocery at Sainsbury’s talks about the importance of having…
Programmatic Trader/Sr. Trader – Up to 200k OTE, Global Consultancy
Programmatic Director – Training – Global Digital Agency – DV360/ Campaign Manager – Hybrid (London or Surrey) – 70,000-85,000+ bonus and bens
Your responsibilities will include:
- Campaign set up on World Class DSPs (Xandr, Dv360, and The Trade Desk)
- Campaign QA, pacing, and 1st and 3rd party reporting.
- Verify all campaign and creative collateral for each order prior to trafficking.
- Troubleshoot and resolve ad delivery and technical issues, including third-party tag delivery, to ensure minimal server-to-server differences.
- Support the overall delivery of campaigns by ensuring timely trafficking of campaigns, optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting.
- Provide a sales team with inventory forecasts, data segments, optimizations, and campaign assistance, for OTT and YouTube opportunities.
- Follow ad operations workflow and suggest enhancements to the process.
- Ongoing quality assurance support for advertising campaigns.
- Coordinate and communicate across multiple teams including but not limited to sales and account management teams, to maximize performance and revenue.
- Develop and document best practices and daily operating procedures for campaigns execution on various Advertising platforms.
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in media-related, computer, or customer service area preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of experience managing digital advertising campaigns is required.
- Preferred experience with one or more advertising platforms (i.e., Google Ad Manager, Google Ads, DV360, DCM, Appnexus/Xandr, The Trade Desk).
- Knowledge of DSP, SSP, and social media platforms and their ad serving capabilities.
- Working knowledge and understanding of VAST, VPAID, HTML, rich media ad formats.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, diligence and follow-through, and experience prioritizing multiple deadlines.
- Experience working on several platforms and demonstrated expertise using Google Drive, MS Office (with strong emphasis in Excel), DropBox, Basecamp, Slack & Salesforce
- Great analytical skills; familiar working with/analyzing large amounts of data, and summarizing finds through reports
- Self-starter, and a go-getter. Goal-oriented, and able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Expertise with the internet, browsers, Google Sheets, and Microsoft Suite.
- Clear understanding of how to provide superior client service.
SalaryUp to $85k
How Do I Apply?If you are interested in applying for this role register now via the link on this page and email [email protected]
Who Are Digital Republic?Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, Germany and US. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
News & Insights
Natasha Corbin, Senior Director of Talent Acquisition at Talabat sharing advice for aspiring individuals who are looking to get into the technology industry and talking about Black History Month.￼
Richard Manso, Founder and Managing Director of Digital Republic Talent has spoken with Natasha Corbin, Senior Director of Talent Acquisition at Talabat about Black History Month. Natasha has…
The importance of work-life balance and wellbeing by Nadia Tahraoui, Business Consulting Director at Kantar
Richard Manso, Founder and Managing Director of Digital Republic Talent has spoken with Nadia Tahraoui, Business Consulting Director at Kantar about work-life balance and wellbeing. Nadia is an…