As October dawns, so does the opportunity to commemorate Black History Month in the UK. This annual observance is of immense significance, offering a dedicated period to honour,…
What’s important to your success as a (Senior) Contract Recruitment Consultant within Digital Republic Talent?
- You will have at least 12-24 months of contract recruitment experience ( however, we will also consider a candidate with a proven permanent recruitment background who wants to get into contract )
- You must be a truly committed, conscientious and success-driven individual
- You will have a great aptitude for learning, personal and professional growth
- You will have an affinity to our core values – reward, respect, growth, passion, excellence
(Senior) Contract Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities:
- Actively source and qualify candidates
- Manage the client’s needs and expectations
- Business development and account management
- Market research (candidate and client)
- Maintaining strong relationships in the market
- Lead generation and management
- Working to improve recruitment efficiency
Why come and work for Digital Republic Talent as a (Senior) Contract Recruitment Consultant?
Bespoke training programmesThe training at Digital Republic Talent is based on our experience spanning over 20 years in the industry and adapted to meet your individual needs. As a ( Senior ) Contract Recruitment Consultant, you will have an opportunity to develop your market knowledge, enhance candidate/client acquisition and management skills in one of our very exciting analytics, programmatic, cloud computing or data science markets.
Our commissionIs uncapped and pays out at up to 40%. It’s designed to reward performance for hard work and achievement. This scheme will drive your on-target earnings to exciting levels and provide you with a platform to make exciting financial choices in one of the most expensive cities in the world such as buying a house or going on that dream holiday!
Our culture/environmentAt ‘the Republic’ we believe in striving to achieve success, but we also believe that a collaborative diverse working environment and a healthy social scene is key to yielding good performance. Expect to enjoy team breakfasts and drinks and look out for an energetic environment that will help take you on an exciting journey. You’ll also take part in incentive trips to places like Wimbledon, Monaco Grand Prix, Ibiza and Barcelona!
The Digital sectorIs already one of the fastest-growing sectors in the UK and is predicted to eventually become bigger than financial services in terms of its contribution to the UK economy by 2025. You will work with some world-leading brands in major sectors including technology, FMCG, retail, agency, financial services, technology and professional services in London, Berlin, Munich, Austin, Chicago and New York.
Other rewards & benefits;We believe “happy employees create happy customers," which in return creates a successful business. Therefore, we focus on training, career development and making sure our people are rewarded for their hard work and dedication. Typical benefits include:
- Hybrid / flexible working ( with 2 weeks a year working from anywhere )
- Health & Well-being incentives ( monthly fund, World Mental Health Day off, VTO day, etc )
- Excellent training programme to support your growth
- Fast-track career progression into ( Senior ) Recruitment Consultant and Team Leader
- Home office set up fund
- Premium watch incentive
- Company achiever’s trips
- Lunch/breakfast clubs
- Pension scheme
- An opportunity to work with the world’s largest brands
- ........and many more!