With the rise in remote and hybrid work opportunities, jobseekers now have more choice than ever before when it comes to how, where and when they choose to…
Programmatic Director – Training – Global Digital Agency – DV360/ Campaign Manager – Hybrid (London or Surrey) – 70,000-85,000+ bonus and bens
Programmatic Account Executive, DSP, remote working, competitive + commission – $200k OTE
About the CompanyOur client is the leading Search Intelligence Platform for the open web and the largest independent holder of first-party search data outside of Google. The technology powers omnichannel programmatic advertising and real-time insights for the world’s biggest brands – without reliance on third-party cookies. They pride themselves on their contagious culture and always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins. With strong D+I values, they bring their teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal workplace.
The RoleThis is a senior level sales role that will have ownership of growing your assigned region. You will be evangelizing the power of real time search intelligence, introducing our unique product suite to programmatic and brand media buyers.
Responsibilities:What you'll be doing:
- Selling our client’s Search Intelligence products (display, video, CTV, ATV, mobile, native)
- Selling their integrated creative studio formats and data driven creative solutions
- Sourcing, pitching, and closing deals with agency, trading desk, and client teams.
- Have an excellent knowledge of the DR, brand and video markets to help deliver revenue growth across all channels that meet bespoke client objectives.
- Understand the dynamics between managed and programmatic activations, identifying and executing on the ideal solution for each client’s needs to drive successful long term partnerships.
- MSA negotiation with key brand and/or agency partners
- Be a positive and energetic representation of the brand in market.
- 25%+ of travel required for coverage of regional sales, conference/event attendance etc
- 5+ years digital media experience – preferably in brand advertising, video and
- Experience of pitching and closing both agency accounts and client direct
- Strong track record of performance against targets
- Experience building new brands in new markets through a strong rolodex,
- partner-first approach, and positive reputation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter, intuitive, accountable, and highly motivated.
- Strong knowledge and POV on industry issues. Thought leadership
- Understanding of agency trading desks, workflow and revenue models
- Good contacts across agency groups/client direct in the West/Central region
- Strong track record in driving incremental new business
- Experience growing an early stage territory into a multi-million dollar business
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong personal brand and proven thought leadership among industry peers
- Enjoy flexible core working hours and a flexible hybrid working model
- Generous time off to recharge - 22 days of PTO, US National holidays, Winter holiday shut down, and your birthday off
- Medical, dental and vision plans, 100% covered by employer for the employee only cost
- Work from any office in the world - giving every employee the opportunity to experience life at this company in another city
- Giving something back to the community - Give A Day Away for volunteering
- Wellbeing - from a classpass discount, mental health resources, CitiBike membership and so much more
- In house talent development service - offering 1:1 sessions from becoming a manager, being a great leader, or working on your own career development
- Capti-parents enhanced leave policies
- Commuter benefits
- 401k plan
- A DEI task force, constantly educating & celebrating diversity
- Happy hours, social events, lunches and company outings
- In office snacks, soft drinks, coffees and teas
- Legendary Summer and End of year parties
How do I apply?If you are interested in applying for the Sales Director role register now via the link on this page or email Priyanka at [email protected]
Who are Digital Republic?Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, Germany and US. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Twitter and LinkedIn
News & Insights
This article was written by Richard Manso, Managing Director and Founder of Digital Republic Talent. I have looked at countless Job Descriptions down the years and I think…
You can put together the perfect CV and write a first-class cover letter, but that’s all irrelevant unless you get things right on the day and nail your…