In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
What you get
- The opportunity to shape the future—yours and ours—at one of the world's most significant performance marketing agencies with offices across the US, Canada, and Europe.
- A diverse, equitable, and inclusive (DEI) environment where you can bring your whole self to work.
- A host of perks and benefits, including flexible hours, hybrid working models, employee assistance, and days off to recharge.
What we get
- Minimum of 3 years of consultative inside sales experience, ideally, selling marketing services to large, national companies.
- Experience selling digital products and services. These include lead generation and marketing solutions such as SEO/SEM, social media, analytics solutions, mobile and online local presence and reputation management solutions.
- High proficiency in simplification and communication of value propositions, ROI etc.
- An active network of contacts/relationships that could potentially benefit from our clients services and solutions.
- History of successful inside sales and cold outreach achievements.
- Ability to prospect, find, connect and establish effective relationships with senior-level decision makers within an organization.
- Process oriented and an ability to drive/manage relationships systematically.
- Self-motivated, team oriented, results-driven, and enthusiastic.
- Solid presentation skills, with the ability to think quickly, consultatively, and nimbly when presenting to client and prospects.
- Good business acumen, with the ability to understand a prospects business in a variety of industries.
- Experience with a CRM tool such as HubSpot, Salesforce (preferred).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Must work well in a team selling environment.
- Provides administrative assistance to the Account Management Team and general support to manage the delivery of digital projects.
- Manages back-office aspects of a project implementation including project briefs, client data collection, QA validation, manages Salesforce setup and data input.
- Works internally to obtain and optimize design, copy and all other deliverables.
- Has a firm understanding of the client’s industry, marketing strategy and goals as it applies to lead generation for the client.
- Helps to ensure that project requirements are documented.
- Assists team to complete a specific project brief and coordinate client approvals.
- Generate Reports (participation and weekly status report) and may begin to identify patterns in the data.
- Provide support to the client service team with tear page requests, reports for projects, client mailings, account updates and coding, client reference file updates, other special projects as necessary
- Run, print and distribute daily reports
- Coordinate daily receipt of publisher billing – submit to head office weekly
- Provide excellent service by responding quickly and accurately to requests from the account team and by communicating effectively and accurately.
- Answer any incoming calls and provide excellent customer service by resolving any issues through research and sell new campaigns to clients.
- Work on renewals for existing clients and assist with sign ups.
- Ensure all matters are followed up with agents.
- Provide assistance with Google Manager Calls when required.
- Schedule consult calls with clients.
- Maintain our clients system knowledge and PC skills necessary for the efficient and accurate completion of all tasks – knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook are critical
- Continuously develops and demonstrates knowledge of our clients product offerings (digital and directional).
How do you Apply?If you are interested in applying for the Senior Account Manager role please do so via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone or email.
Contact us to find out more:Get in contact with Digital Republic Talent by sending an email to [email protected]. Check our Job Vacancies page for more job opportunities. You can also find more on Linkedin, Instagram or Facebook.
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…