As digital marketing overtakes traditional marketing strategies on a global scale, technology is continuing to develop in tandem to supplement the needs of both consumers and businesses. However,…
Back to all vacancies
I am working in tandem with an organisation who are experts in analysing & translating omnichannel data into everyday language that drives positive change and accelerates strategic growth for a range of “big-name” clients, through defining, improving, and transforming the digital and customer experience. They are an Adobe Solutions Partner and have exciting things on the way with the Adobe Experience Platform. The client is looking for a Senior Analytics Engineer to join the growing team, to play an important part in their fast-paced and collaborative environment. The successful candidate will work across several clients to provide solutions to complex data challenges. You will have a fantastic opportunity to define and implement omnichannel data strategies for leading enterprises and will play a vital role in the growth and strategic direction of the company.
Senior Analytics Engineer day to day responsibilities:
- Solving complicated data needs across our clients
- Gather robust business requirements related to analytics
- Discuss solutions with business stakeholders and provide training and documentation as required
- Implement data analytics solutions via CDPs, tag management systems, and custom code
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, analysts, and developers to optimize reporting and analytics capabilities
- Manage project budgets, timelines, and deliverables to ensure the team is delivering
- Accountable for ensuring projects are delivered to high quality standards and play an essential part in the smooth and successful course of the project
- Establish best practices by developing sustainable solutions to share the knowledge and experiences within the team
- Actively participate in business development activities, including client pitches, estimating work and creating project plans.
- Create trusted partnerships with clients to consistently deliver value to our clients
- Train and mentor more junior analysts
Senior Analytics Engineer Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience with digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or similar
- Experience converting business requirements into successfully delivered implementations
- Experience implementing web and mobile Tag Management Systems (such as Adobe Launch, GTM, Tealium, Ensighten, or similar)
- Abreast of the latest customer data collection challenges and customer privacy laws (such as GDPR, ITP, etc.)
- Experience working with and analysing large datasets
- Experience validating the quality of data collection individually or with a QA team
- Ability to leverage APIs to extract data and reporting
- Experience with data visualisation and data visualisation tools (Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
- Passion for technology and learning new skills and technologies
SummaryFor the last ten years, we’ve been translating data into meaningful insights for our customers. We truly believe that a diverse & inclusive environment improves us as a team, and we foster an environment where all ideas are welcome and encouraged. We value differences of opinions and strive to challenge ourselves continually to provide the best industry leading solutions for our clients, as well as create the best environment to work in.
Who is Digital Republic Talent?Digital Republic Talent has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, US and Germany. Digital Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated team.
How to apply?If you are interested in this role and want to find out more, apply via the link at the bottom of this page or contact Digital Republic by email or phone to find out more about the role on [email protected] / 020 8158 5641
News & Insights
Data Driven Digital Market Predictions and Trends for 2023
There is no doubt that 2023 is set to be a year full of change. In the data-driven sector, companies on a global scale are adapting to fast…
How to Attract, Engage and Retain Top Talent in 2023
Your staff body makes up the exoskeleton of your business, so ensuring that you attract, engage and retain the best talent in your industry is crucial to enabling…