In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
CDP Engineer / Adobe Real Time – 6 months contract – US Remote – Rate Negotiable
Analytics Trainer (Instructor) – Hybrid – Award Winning Agency – GMP, GA4, GTM – £80,000-£90,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Providing support across global efforts will be the responsibility of the Senior Analytics Manager, in addition to leading the delivery of high-quality insights and data visualisations. In addition to developing the analytical approaches needed to deliver actionable recommendations to clients, the Senior Analytics Manager will collaborate closely with Sales and Client Strategy teams across some of the largest agency partnerships.
The Lead Cloud Engineer role will be the subject matter expert in the following:
- Establish the right analytical approach to address client business challenges by consulting with clients and commercial teams
- Working closely and consultatively with commercial teams to define and manage analytic scope
- Managing insights projects across teams effectively
- Maintaining a consistently high level of quality across projects, including analysis, commentary, and visualisation
- Discovering and presenting actionable insights to technical and non-technical audiences in a thoughtful and engaging manner
- Critically appraising the effectiveness of data in commercial win rates/up weights and account growth
- Working with global teams to define future platform insight automations and to pinpoint opportunities for increased efficiency
- Planning and designing new reporting and analytic products for internal and external audiences
- Building a dynamic and thriving global insight community
What skills and experience will you need:
- A master's degree in maths, statistics, computer science, or a related field
- Strong experience with Python, R or Julia
- Knowledge of advanced analytics techniques including clustering, regression, attribution modelling, and significance testing
- 5+ years of data analytics experience within digital/programmatic advertising (i.e., ad agency, digital media owner, client, ad-tech environments)
- Management experience
- Excellent communication skills, strong proven experience translating data into clear and actionable insights for technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven commercial experience with statistical analysis
- Advanced SQL
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with data visualisation tools (e.g., Tableau, Looker, Datorama)
- Continually innovating and asking questions in the data and technology sector
What benefits you will get in return:
- Enjoy flexible core working hours and a flexible remote working model
- Generous time off to recharge - 22 days of PTO, US National holidays, Winter holiday shut down , and your birthday off
- Medical, dental and vision plans, 100% covered by employer for the employee only cost
- Work from any office in the world - giving every employee the opportunity to experience life within the company in another city
- Giving something back to the community - Give A Day Away for volunteering
- Wellbeing - A classpass discount, mental health resources, CitiBike membership and so much more
- In house talent development service - offering 1:1 sessions from becoming a manager, being a great leader, or working on your own career development
- Parents enhanced leave policies
- Commuter benefits
- A DEI task force, constantly educating & celebrating diversity
- Happy hours, social events, lunches and company outings
- Legendary Summer and End of year parties
How do You Apply?
If you are interested in applying for this role contact me on the phone +1 (737) 2567409 or get in touch via email [email protected]
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Digital Republic Talent aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people.
Check out the website on www.digitalrepublictalent.com. You can also find out more on Twitter and Linkedin.
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…