As digital marketing overtakes traditional marketing strategies on a global scale, technology is continuing to develop in tandem to supplement the needs of both consumers and businesses. However,…
Back to all vacancies
Senior Audience Analyst/ Award Winning Publishers/ Data/Insights/ Adobe Analytics- Central London- 40-45k and Bens
The Company Our award-winning client has been operating for more than 120 years and is a major player and one of the largest circulation of any UK Newspapers. They operate across the UK and Internationally and employ over 1200 staff. Our client has set pace for change in the UK newspapers industry. They have successfully evolved into a multi-platform digital operation that continues to deliver the highest quality journalism, setting the global news agenda. This Change means they remain ahead of their competition and also need the staff to support this bid, they will provide a clear path for growth and development for the Audience Analyst. Role The Senior Audience Analyst role will be the subject matter expert in the following:
- Strong EDW experience alongside tools such as Business Objects, Microstrategy or similar.Good Experience with BI and visualisation tools such as Tableau.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience Adobe Analytics suite. Understanding of online metrics, methodologies of tracking, online analytical techniques and 'Real Time' reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office toolset including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Previous experience of working with Editorial, Product or Commerce Analytics team is desirable.
- Experience in Direct Marketing campaign measurement and an understanding of relational databases and the application of statistics and statistical modeling techniques.
- Proactive approach to improving use of data and analytics. This could be from simple ad-hoc reporting to complex data analysis (e.g. regression, clustering, decision trees etc.).
- Confident communicating complex ideas and information to different audiences – from the data literate to the data novices.
- Ability to present data and complex information simply, clearly and with a story around what it means to the end user.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise work efficiently and work under pressure.
- Can do attitude and a desire to help others. Ability to both service client needs, coach and educate them as well as building the authority to influence and direct them.
- Proficient user and hands on experience of Web Analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics
- knowledge of SQL would be desirable the ability to to write and construct queries
- Highly proficient with using Adobe Analytics and other tools such as SQL, R
- Being able to measure, track, test and report back on findings
- Experience of a Visualisation tools such as Qlikview or Tableau
- Ability to work with large data sets and perform extraction and segmentation
- Good communication skills with the ability to present solutions in simple form, with the confidence and ability to work independently
- An opportunity to work for a company that matches your ambition through excellent training and career development from an Implementation Analyst role.
- The ability to match your ambitions by the support and training you would be given.
- An opportunity to work with an award-winning publisher.
- An excellent work environment with exceptional offices
- Fast paced environment with a great bunch of people to work with
News & Insights
Data Driven Digital Market Predictions and Trends for 2023
There is no doubt that 2023 is set to be a year full of change. In the data-driven sector, companies on a global scale are adapting to fast…
How to Attract, Engage and Retain Top Talent in 2023
Your staff body makes up the exoskeleton of your business, so ensuring that you attract, engage and retain the best talent in your industry is crucial to enabling…