In the fast-paced realm of advertising, where digital landscapes have become the new battlegrounds for brands vying for consumer attention, the figures speak volumes. According to recent data…
- Strong EDW experience alongside tools such as Business Objects, Microstrategy or similar.Good Experience with BI and visualisation tools such as Tableau.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience Adobe Analytics suite. Understanding of online metrics, methodologies of tracking, online analytical techniques and 'Real Time' reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office toolset including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Previous experience of working with Editorial, Product or Commerce Analytics team is desirable.
- Experience in Direct Marketing campaign measurement and an understanding of relational databases and the application of statistics and statistical modeling techniques.
- Proactive approach to improving use of data and analytics. This could be from simple ad-hoc reporting to complex data analysis (e.g. regression, clustering, decision trees etc.).
- Confident communicating complex ideas and information to different audiences – from the data literate to the data novices.
- Ability to present data and complex information simply, clearly and with a story around what it means to the end user.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise work efficiently and work under pressure.
- Can do attitude and a desire to help others. Ability to both service client needs, coach and educate them as well as building the authority to influence and direct them.
- Proficient user and hands on experience of Web Analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics
- knowledge of SQL would be desirable the ability to to write and construct queries
- Highly proficient with using Adobe Analytics and other tools such as SQL, R
- Being able to measure, track, test and report back on findings
- Experience of a Visualisation tools such as Qlikview or Tableau
- Ability to work with large data sets and perform extraction and segmentation
- Good communication skills with the ability to present solutions in simple form, with the confidence and ability to work independently
- An opportunity to work for a company that matches your ambition through excellent training and career development from an Implementation Analyst role.
- The ability to match your ambitions by the support and training you would be given.
- An opportunity to work with an award-winning publisher.
- An excellent work environment with exceptional offices
- Fast paced environment with a great bunch of people to work with
News & Insights
On September 10th, as the world observes World Suicide Prevention Day, it serves as a powerful reminder of the importance of mental health. In today’s fast-paced work environments,…
The Shifting Job Market: Impact on Recruiting in Cloud Computing, Data Science, Digital Analytics, and Programmatic
The job market is an ever-evolving landscape influenced by economic trends, technological advancements, and shifting industry priorities. In today’s digital age, certain sectors such as cloud computing, data…