Moving jobs has been hailed as one of the most stressful life events, but starting a newchapter in a career can also be essential for maintaining well being…
- Strong EDW experience alongside tools such as Business Objects, Microstrategy or similar.Good Experience with BI and visualisation tools such as Tableau.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience Adobe Analytics suite. Understanding of online metrics, methodologies of tracking, online analytical techniques and 'Real Time' reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office toolset including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Previous experience of working with Editorial, Product or Commerce Analytics team is desirable.
- Experience in Direct Marketing campaign measurement and an understanding of relational databases and the application of statistics and statistical modeling techniques.
- Proactive approach to improving use of data and analytics. This could be from simple ad-hoc reporting to complex data analysis (e.g. regression, clustering, decision trees etc.).
- Confident communicating complex ideas and information to different audiences – from the data literate to the data novices.
- Ability to present data and complex information simply, clearly and with a story around what it means to the end user.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise work efficiently and work under pressure.
- Can do attitude and a desire to help others. Ability to both service client needs, coach and educate them as well as building the authority to influence and direct them.
- Proficient user and hands on experience of Web Analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics
- knowledge of SQL would be desirable the ability to to write and construct queries
- Highly proficient with using Adobe Analytics and other tools such as SQL, R
- Being able to measure, track, test and report back on findings
- Experience of a Visualisation tools such as Qlikview or Tableau
- Ability to work with large data sets and perform extraction and segmentation
- Good communication skills with the ability to present solutions in simple form, with the confidence and ability to work independently
- An opportunity to work for a company that matches your ambition through excellent training and career development from an Implementation Analyst role.
- The ability to match your ambitions by the support and training you would be given.
- An opportunity to work with an award-winning publisher.
- An excellent work environment with exceptional offices
- Fast paced environment with a great bunch of people to work with
News & Insights
Over the last week, it has come to our attention that fraudsters claiming to be ‘Jemma White’ ‘Natalie Lewin’ or ‘Vernice’ are impersonating Digital Republic Talent employees and approaching individuals…
Entering its 35th year of celebration, Black History Month 2022 UK runs throughout the month of October. The theme for this year’s Black History Month (BHM) is Time…