As October dawns, so does the opportunity to commemorate Black History Month in the UK. This annual observance is of immense significance, offering a dedicated period to honour,…
Senior Client Enablement Lead- United Kingdom - Adobe Analytics- Up to £80,000 + Benefits
A Senior Client Enablement Lead is needed to join a rapidly growing, highly experienced team.
Providing support digital experience enablement services, they also have an impressive
client roster working with some of the world’s leading brands.
While extensive experience with Adobe Analytics & an evident appetite for learning are the more obvious essentials here, to succeed in this role you need to also enjoy managing complex projects and communicating your vision to decision makers with all manner of backgrounds & attitudes toward data.
The Senior Client Enablement Lead role will be familiar with the following:
- Ensuring all client requirements are understood, documented and validated, drawing on your experience to help define requirements.
- Manage the client delivery of tasks related predominantly to Data Collection:
- Creating requirements documentation
- Creating detailed solution design reference documents
- Building implementation/deployment plans
- Configuring the tools (RSIDs, Activities etc)
- Working with the internal and external team members to manage the implementation process
- Working with the internal team members and client stakeholders to ensure all parties are completing their tasks to achieve the overall deliverable on time
- Supporting the development team to ensure QA is completed to the highest standard
- Creating segments, calculated metrics and performance dashboards to ensure all reporting requirements are met
- Proactively engaging with clients to continually enhance data collection and usage
- Ability to support Head of Enablement Team and the client on their digital experience strategy and tool selection
- Ability to provide training support to your clients based on your advanced capabilities/experience of the core tools
What experience skills are required for the Senior Client Enablement Lead:
- 4+ years Adobe Analytics, including extensive use of admin functions & Workspace and substantial experience architecting complete solutions.
- Ability to support clients across workstreams that span Data Collection AND Data Activation.
- Proficient in Google / Microsoft Office tools inc. spreadsheets and slide decks.
- Working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written & presentation material + delivery
What will you get in return:
- 7% Pension
- Private Medical Cover
- £2k Annual Health and Wellbeing Budget
- Unlimited Training & Development Budgets
- £5k Limit on Cycle to Work Scheme
- 4.5 day Working Week
- Fully remote in the UK
- Summer & Winter Parties
- Zero Politics or Bureaucracy
- Up to £80K base + up to 25% bonus
How do You Apply?
If you are interested in applying for the Senior Client Enablement Lead role contact me on the phone or get in touch via email [email protected] or telephone 0204 552 1262
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Digital Republic Talent aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people.
Check out the website on www.digitalrepublictalent.com. You can also find out more on Twitter and Linkedin.
News & Insights
Welcome to the final installment of our National Inclusion Week series, where we’ve been exploring critical topics surrounding diversity and inclusion in the digital analytics industry. If you…
Welcome back to our National Inclusion Week series! In our previous discussions, we explored the challenges faced by women in male-dominated industries and gathered insights and advice for…