The month of May is Mental Health Awareness Month in the United States, a time to focus on the importance of mental health and to take steps to…
Back to all vacancies
Senior Data Scientist (Contract) – £500/£550 – West London – 6 Month (with possibility of extension)
Senior Data Scientist (Contract) - £500/£550 - West London - 6 Month (with possibility of extension) Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking data consultancy working with arguably some of the biggest names in consumer electronics on the planet. They’re currently looking at taking on a Senior Data Scientist in a contract capacity for 6 months (with possibility of extension) to lead a team of individuals with data science best practice. Senior Data Scientist (Contract) - £500/£550 - West London - 6 Month (with the possibility of extension) - About the Role:
- Research new data modeling, machine learning and data mining techniques for application across functions such as recommender systems, optimisation, pricing, time series forecasting, uplift evaluation and AB testing, Natural Language processing, computer vision, clustering, and segmentation.
- Leverage state-of-the-art big data tools (such as Hadoop, Spark, Python, R) and techniques to build innovative solutions using appropriate modeling techniques and data sets with a focus on implementation.
- Develop and embed improvements to data science processes, in particular around building, deploying and monitoring.
- Grow a budding team of data experts in all things Data science.
- Work with some of the biggest clients on the planet around building life-time value models.
- An exceptional day rate of anywhere between £500 & £550 for a 6-Month Tenure (with possibility of extension)
- The chance to work with some of the biggest consumer electronics companies on the planet.
- The ability to work within our client's brand-new state of the art digital office.
- An exceptional team of like-minded data-driven experts.
News & Insights
Unleashing the Power of Data: Why Data Science is a Top Career Choice
Data science is a rapidly growing field that has been gaining popularity over the years. With the increasing availability of data and the need to make sense of…
6 Digital Marketing Trends You Can’t Ignore in 2023
As we head further into 2023, the digital marketing landscape continues to evolve at a rapid pace. Here are some of the latest trends and developments that businesses…