With the rise in remote and hybrid work opportunities, jobseekers now have more choice than ever before when it comes to how, where and when they choose to…
- Research new data modeling, machine learning and data mining techniques for application across functions such as recommender systems, optimisation, pricing, time series forecasting, uplift evaluation and AB testing, Natural Language processing, computer vision, clustering, and segmentation.
- Leverage state-of-the-art big data tools (such as Hadoop, Spark, Python, R) and techniques to build innovative solutions using appropriate modeling techniques and data sets with a focus on implementation.
- Develop and embed improvements to data science processes, in particular around building, deploying and monitoring.
- Grow a budding team of data experts in all things Data science.
- Work with some of the biggest clients on the planet around building life-time value models.
- An exceptional day rate of anywhere between £500 & £550 for a 6-Month Tenure (with possibility of extension)
- The chance to work with some of the biggest consumer electronics companies on the planet.
- The ability to work within our client's brand-new state of the art digital office.
- An exceptional team of like-minded data-driven experts.
News & Insights
This article was written by Richard Manso, Managing Director and Founder of Digital Republic Talent. I have looked at countless Job Descriptions down the years and I think…
You can put together the perfect CV and write a first-class cover letter, but that’s all irrelevant unless you get things right on the day and nail your…