In the fast-paced realm of advertising, where digital landscapes have become the new battlegrounds for brands vying for consumer attention, the figures speak volumes. According to recent data…
Solutions Architect – Analytics & Marketing Specialists
Client Experience Director – London (Hybrid) – 100k and benefits – Award Winning Consultancy
- Identify digital marketing strategies aimed at increasing customer conversion and retention.
- Identify areas of opportunity within client data and recommend strategic solutions
- Maintain client relationships and be their liaison throughout projects and tasks
- Implement analytics tracking requirements to measure digital performance accurately
- Create and maintain Looker Studio reports and dashboards
- 3+ years of experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Looker Studio
- Creating performance dashboards via data visualization tools
- Ability to build out internal analytics procedures & workflows
- Understanding of which metrics and elements for tests to be designed around
- Creating and updating SEO migration reports
- Strong healthcare options with 3 different levels of a good plan. We’ll pick up 70% of the premium and that is good for the candidate as well as spouse and children if they have and want to put them on.
- Standard vision and dental – same 70%.
- Short-term disability – we currently pay 100%
- Optional wellness program
- 120 hours of PTO, pro-rated for the first year. An additional 40 hours after 4 years of employment and another 40 hours after 9 years.
- 10 paid holidays per year, including 1 floating holiday they can choose for any day of importance to them.
- Profit sharing.
- Hybrid work- in office Thursdays between at least 10 – 3.
News & Insights
On September 10th, as the world observes World Suicide Prevention Day, it serves as a powerful reminder of the importance of mental health. In today’s fast-paced work environments,…
The Shifting Job Market: Impact on Recruiting in Cloud Computing, Data Science, Digital Analytics, and Programmatic
The job market is an ever-evolving landscape influenced by economic trends, technological advancements, and shifting industry priorities. In today’s digital age, certain sectors such as cloud computing, data…