The month of May is Mental Health Awareness Month in the United States, a time to focus on the importance of mental health and to take steps to…
CRO Manager – USA – Up to $130,000 | Marketing Technology Consultancy
CRO Director – USA – Up to $150,000 | Marketing Technology Consultancy
Senior Digital Analyst - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania- (Hybrid) - Google Analytics | GTM | Looker Studio - Up to $120,000 + Benefits My client is looking for a Senior Digital Analyst to join their Digital Marketing Agency who are well known for achieving business growth through various digital marketing & analytics strategies such as conversion rate optimization, analytics migration, pay-per-click advertising, search engine optimization, social media advertising, campaign optimization, and other online marketing techniques. The Senior Digital Analyst will need to have experience with data analysis, analytics review, forecasting and reporting. The Senior Digital Analyst will collaborate with campaign and relationship managers to align on vision, develop analytics strategies which will ultimately place your clients on a path of digital maturity and arrange client meetings. The Senior Digital Analyst role will be familiar with the following:
- Identify digital marketing strategies aimed at increasing customer conversion and retention.
- Identify areas of opportunity within client data and recommend strategic solutions
- Maintain client relationships and be their liaison throughout projects and tasks
- Implement analytics tracking requirements to measure digital performance accurately
- Create and maintain Looker Studio reports and dashboards
- 3+ years of experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Looker Studio
- Creating performance dashboards via data visualization tools
- Ability to build out internal analytics procedures & workflows
- Understanding of which metrics and elements for tests to be designed around
- Creating and updating SEO migration reports
- Strong healthcare options with 3 different levels of a good plan. We’ll pick up 70% of the premium and that is good for the candidate as well as spouse and children if they have and want to put them on.
- Standard vision and dental – same 70%.
- Short-term disability – we currently pay 100%
- Optional wellness program
- 120 hours of PTO, pro-rated for the first year. An additional 40 hours after 4 years of employment and another 40 hours after 9 years.
- 10 paid holidays per year, including 1 floating holiday they can choose for any day of importance to them.
- Profit sharing.
- Hybrid work- in office Thursdays between at least 10 – 3.
News & Insights
Unleashing the Power of Data: Why Data Science is a Top Career Choice
Data science is a rapidly growing field that has been gaining popularity over the years. With the increasing availability of data and the need to make sense of…
6 Digital Marketing Trends You Can’t Ignore in 2023
As we head further into 2023, the digital marketing landscape continues to evolve at a rapid pace. Here are some of the latest trends and developments that businesses…