As October dawns, so does the opportunity to commemorate Black History Month in the UK. This annual observance is of immense significance, offering a dedicated period to honour,…
The role:You will lead the digital team specialists, who plan, manage and optimise both offsite and onsite channels. You will head all the trading and operation activity servicing several agencies and partnerships.
- Lead and develop the team: Ensure there is a thorough onboarding process, access to training for all employees, and extensive knowledge of all relevant platforms.
- Train all members of the digital team, spanning across multiple disciplines - in order to enhance allocation of resources, particularly through high-demand periods.
- Initiate in-depth processes to minimise errors, and to be able to precisely track campaigns and commercials.
- Define and reinstate the company's USP for digital activations, supporting the teams knowledge and understanding of this.
- Nurture relationships, and drive innovation - including experimentation with activation strategies
- React according to emerging shifts and trends in the industry
- Identify potential new technology partners, to further drive innovation and success.
- Background in media agencies or publishers
- Experience of leadership in digital media or performance marketing, coaching and leading high-performance teams.
- Previous exposure to Programmatic and/or Paid Social operations/trading is essential. Experience/familiarity with PPC/Amazon, will be considered as an advantage.
- Past experience of being able to drive business growth, particularly in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Business experience in financial reporting and merging data
- Able to communicate and cooperate effectively with senior stakeholders
- Able to incorporate practical, analytical and visionary understanding.
- Essential to have technical proficiency, and capable of tackling AdTech challenges.
News & Insights
Welcome to the final installment of our National Inclusion Week series, where we’ve been exploring critical topics surrounding diversity and inclusion in the digital analytics industry. If you…
Welcome back to our National Inclusion Week series! In our previous discussions, we explored the challenges faced by women in male-dominated industries and gathered insights and advice for…