In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
Company & RoleWe are working with a worldwide industrial SaaS company founded with a singular vision: to swiftly empower industrial enterprises with contextualized, reliable, and easily accessible data, facilitating the comprehensive digital transformation of asset-intensive industries globally. Their foundational Industrial DataOps platform facilitates swift and secure collaboration between industrial data and domain users, allowing for the rapid development, operationalization, and scalability of industrial AI solutions and applications. The company is now looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer who will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing advanced machine learning solutions from scratch to enhance the performance, efficiency, and customer experience of their clients. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to design and deploy ML algorithms, models, and systems that drive insights and automation within our platform.
What You'll Do
- Drive architecture and design patterns for various AI and ML related models, and services as part of the platform
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional internal teams, including product management, engineering and program management, and external partners and stakeholders, to identify opportunities for developing end-to-end AI architectures for diverse industry scenarios.
- Passion for applying state-of-the art AI algorithms to real-world problems.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in AI and related fields, evaluate new developments and technologies for potential integration into existing and future architecture
Who You Are
- You understand the overall architecture of Transformer models, including LLMs
- You understand how to leverage multiple ML models in tandem
- You are familiar with modern techniques for Language Understanding, Computer Vision, NLP models, and other Machine Learning and AI technologies
- You understand the complexities and cost of running AI models at scale in production
- You have experience integrating AI models into highly scalable software features running in the cloud
- You understand good software engineering principles
- You are familiar with Knowledge Graphs and how to leverage them to achieve quick results that don't necessitate a big AI solution
- You're excited about working on a local and global team of engineers, researchers, and product managers.
- 7+ years of industry and/or research experience in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Experience with AWS, Google or Azure is Required
Who are Digital Republic Talent?Digital Republic Talent has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated data-driven digital recruitment solutions across the UK, the US & Germany. Digital Republic Talent aims to use our in-depth expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated team.
How to Apply?If you are interested in the Senior Machine Learning Engineer role and want to find out more, apply via the link at the bottom of this page or contact Digital Republic Talent by email ([email protected]) or call 0204 518 5729. Check our Job Vacancies page for more job opportunities.
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…