As October dawns, so does the opportunity to commemorate Black History Month in the UK. This annual observance is of immense significance, offering a dedicated period to honour,…
Senior Digital Manager (UK)
Senior Ad Sales Manager- Berlin, Germany- Up to €70,000
The role:As the US Media Lead, you will be responsible for the leadership and development of the North American Media services team. This responsibility will be all-encompassing, from strategy and proposition ownership, to running our media operations. You will be a core partner to the stakeholders, and play a significant role in delivering their media revenue targets, and outstanding campaign performance for advertisers across the short, medium and long term.
- Being accountable for North American paid media revenue streams, maximising profit and sustainable growth.
- Leading a newly created team of direct reports. Define direction, manage their work plans and roadmaps. Continually assessing the team to ensure in line with business growth, and play an active role in recruitment.
- Leading fact-paced projects from scratch, and overseeing the team involved
- Being a lead in market knowledge and media consultancy support
- Partner management - building and nurturing relationships that are commercially-beneficial for all.
- Overseeing the buying, execution and optimisation of paid media campaigns.
- Working closely and collaboratively with the Marketing and PR teams
- Have significant contribution for the overall agency strategy
- Background in media agencies or publishers
- Experience of leadership in digital media or performance marketing, coaching and leading high-performance teams.
- Previous exposure to Programmatic and/or Paid Social is essential. Experience/familiarity with Retail media/commerce, will be considered as an advantage.
- Past experience of being able to drive business growth, particularly in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- The ability to thrive in the ambiguity of a new environment
- Able to communicate and cooperate effectively with senior stakeholders
- Able to incorporate practical, analytical and visionary understanding.
- Essential to have technical proficiency, and capable of tackling AdTech challenges.
News & Insights
Welcome to the final installment of our National Inclusion Week series, where we’ve been exploring critical topics surrounding diversity and inclusion in the digital analytics industry. If you…
Welcome back to our National Inclusion Week series! In our previous discussions, we explored the challenges faced by women in male-dominated industries and gathered insights and advice for…