In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
Programmatic Supervisor – Boutique advertising agency – $100,000-$110,000 – US / Hybrid
Associate Director, Programmatic – Advertising Agency – $120,000 -$140,000 – Mar Vista / Hybrid
Senior Programmatic Manager RoleAs a Senior Programmatic Manager, you will be responsible for leading the programmatic strategy for their key clients, managing, and overseeing the successful delivery of best-in-class campaign across several different projects. You will be required to design and, with strong analytical skills and proven experience delivering campaign performance that exceeds client expectations. You will be leading and motivating your team to ensure campaign activation, reporting, and optimisation is delivered on time and without a hitch.
Senior Programmatic Manager Key Responsibilities
- Oversee the programmatic operations team to ensure we are following best practices, delivering client performance goals, and continually innovating and testing.
- Lead programmatic strategy across our biggest clients, collaborating with the client services team and vendors to design innovative, large-scale campaigns across multiple programmatic DSPs (such as Verizon Media DSP, The Trade Desk, Xandr Invest, and Google Marketing Platform).
- Drive execution in our tech stack to ensure maximum potential is reached for client performance.
- Present effectively at Quarterly Business Reviews and other client meetings, providing strategic insights and demonstrating the value of programmatic advertising to your clients.
- Bring innovation and new ideas to the forefront of day-to-day work to consistently improve the performance of programmatic campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with other channel teams (such as search and social teams) to create unified, best-in-class, cross-channel campaigns.
- Maintain bulletproof organisation of client spend, budgets, naming conventions, and account structure.
- Identify and present new opportunities and areas of growth that will help continue the development of the programmatic team.
- Stay at the forefront of industry innovation and best practices, learn and grow your knowledge, and bring new findings and ideas to clients and internal teams.
Senior Programmatic Manager Job Requirements
- A performance marketing background, including hands-on-keyboard campaign activation experience.
- 3+ years of programmatic advertising experience (agency experience preferable).
- Proven track record of success in meeting programmatic campaign KPIs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple accounts and projects simultaneously to meet objectives/key deadlines.
- Experience with website and lead analytics (UTM tagging, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Tableau).
- Programmatic ad platform certifications.
- Outstanding data handling and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Well-organised and flexible; able to move from project to project without delay.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- A passion for Digital Marketing and learning!
What you’ll get in return
- People First Culture; in the last year we increased our staff happiness by 20%, we have a culture coordinator, team events, learning opportunities and training, company mid-year kick-off, individual awards, Class Pass, and much more.
- Private medical insurance.
- 25 days holiday - excluding bank holidays!
- A birthday lie in.
- Growth company: we are positioned well in the market as leaders in ‘the privacy age’.
- We're a global company with international work and travel opportunities.
- Digital learning opportunities – programmatic, Google, Influencer, SEO, Affiliate marketing to truly understand the full marketing mix, allowing you to go on and excel as a fully rounded digital leader.
- Be in the mix of industry change and trends – learn how we have pivoted into the privacy age and our plans for moving into the next wave of web3.0 and Metaverse.
- Fast progression routes as the company continues to rapidly grow.
- An excellent bonus scheme!
- A fun, friendly working environment!
SalaryUp to £50,000 - £55,000 plus bonus and benefits
How to apply?If you are interested in this role and want to find out more, apply via the link at the bottom of this page or contact Digital Republic by email ( [email protected] ) or phone ( +4478 34 63 5117 ) to find out more about the role. For more job opportunities, please check our Job Vacancies page.
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…