As digital marketing overtakes traditional marketing strategies on a global scale, technology is continuing to develop in tandem to supplement the needs of both consumers and businesses. However,…
Senior SEO Strategist – Central London, UK (Hybrid) – Screaming frog | Majestic | Google analytics | Google Search Console | Contract 3-6 Months | Rate is negotiable
The Senior SEO Strategist must be able to incorporate new functionality without risking the SEO. Providing advice to the development team and understanding the logic and content presented to consumers. A solid understanding of Screaming Frog, Majestic, and Google Search Console, Semrush are prerequisites for this role. Senior SEO Strategist should experience client-facing roles, not just from the technical side, but also from interacting directly with the end client.
What experience skills are required for the Senior SEO Strategist role:
- Strong analytic skills to assess shifts in performance and adjust campaigns quickly to stay on top of the search engines
- 5+ years of experience in the field of Search Engine Optimisation
- 5+ years SEO experience in an agency setting
- 5+ years of experience with industry-standard tools, such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Majestic, Screaming Frog and Google Business Profile
- Polished communication skills with both strong written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Strong project management skills and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with flexibility and ability to shift priorities easily
The Senior SEO Strategist role will be the subject matter expert in the following:
- Strong knowledge of local SEO, including experience with ranking for both organic and hybrid results and working with Google Business Profile to achieve results.
- Understanding of major search engine algorithms and ability to identify and recommend solutions to technical hurdles
- Create, design, and execute successful SEO campaigns using industry and departmental best practices
- Experience dealing with demanding clients
- Strong sense of urgency, deadline-oriented
- Understanding of major search algorithms
- Troubleshoot technical questions and provide simplified answers on complex issues to sales and clients
- Identify trends, successes, and SEO and conversion opportunities for improved outcomes
- Diagnose and provide recommendations for other team member’s clients in need of performance improvements
- Perform topical research and competitive analysis to create content optimisation strategy
- Organise site architecture and create sitemaps for clients’ websites, working closely with internal project managers and writers
- Draft content recommendations, complete local business listing optimisation as needed
- Complete SEO fulfilment project tasks based on task due dates
- Monitor the campaign throughout its life cycle and complete audits and on and off-site fixes in order to keep the campaign performing at or above goals
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of website best practices and factors which influence rankings and indexation within search engines
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to dig extensively into metrics and analytics
- Draft action plans and analytics reports to support sales teams and serve as the SEO client interface via phone and email
- Partner with technical leads and draft requirements for developers to make ongoing website platform enhancements and bug reporting
- Lead conversations and moderate discussions in team knowledge shares regarding hot topics in the industry and help evolve our department to stay ahead of the constantly-evolving search landscape
- Pioneer, test, and train on processes for new fulfilment initiatives stemming from product changes
Location: Central London (UK)
Salary: Day rate is negotiable
Position: Contract, Hybrid with 1 day in the office
Available to start immediately on a 3- 6 months contract.
How do You Apply?
If you are interested in applying for the Senior SEO Strategist role contact me on the phone 02045 521 262 or get in touch via email [email protected]
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Talent has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Digital Republic Talent aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people.
Check out the website on www.digitalrepublictalent.com. You can also find out more on Twitter and LinkedIn.
News & Insights
Data Driven Digital Market Predictions and Trends for 2023
There is no doubt that 2023 is set to be a year full of change. In the data-driven sector, companies on a global scale are adapting to fast…
How to Attract, Engage and Retain Top Talent in 2023
Your staff body makes up the exoskeleton of your business, so ensuring that you attract, engage and retain the best talent in your industry is crucial to enabling…