In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
Senior Account Manager – Global Digital Marketing Agency – Munich, Germany – €45,000 – €60,000 + Benefits
Account Manager – Global Technology Digital Marketing Agency – Munich, Germany
Company OverviewA full-service marketing technology and advertising agency. They have been in business for 20 years. Initially, they provided a mix of media, creative, UX, and strategic services to their clients and over the last several years, they have developed deeper analytics, data visualization, strategic consulting, financial modelling, customer experience, MarTech, and Customer Data Platform (CDPs) services. They work in a truly consultative fashion with their clients and their successful campaigns are guided by a deep understanding of the client’s business and rooted in research. Clients include hugely popular names such as Walmart, McDonalds, NBA and Nascar amongst others. They are now on the lookout for the Solutions Architect to join their team.
Role OverviewYou will function as a solutions architect, responsible for the design, deployment and support of clients’ marketing technology stacks and the leveraging of those stacks towards clients’ marketing goals. You must be a self-starter and self-directed and able to work both on your own and in teams, alongside team members from the following areas: development, data warehousing, media, marketing automation, customer data platforms, data visualization, data science, UX, CX, content development, creative, brand strategy, and account service.
- Support the development & rollout of data warehousing projects, advanced web analytics tools and other marketing technology tools such as customer data platforms, tag management systems, marketing automation platforms
- Rapidly develop prototypes and proofs of concept to test theories and frameworks
- Identify opportunities for automation to help streamline processes and decrease time spent on manual tasks
- Develop crawl-walk-run marketing technology strategies and deployment roadmaps
- Develop ideas for data visualization as it relates to data warehousing and marketing technology, and collaborate with agency data visualization experts to execute
- Support thought leadership efforts in general
- Develop marketing technology case studies
- Develop articles for the agency website
- Extensive marketing technology knowledge, encompassing a significant breadth of tools
- Significant experience working with large datasets and working with query languages such as SQL
- Knowledge of tag management platforms such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium iQ, or Adobe Launch
- Knowledge of cloud ecosystems such as Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, Java, and PHP
- Experience interacting with clients in client-facing marketing technology roles
- 3+ years’ experience with a marketing technology agency, marketing automation agency, and/or analytics agency
How Do I Apply?If you are interested in applying for the Solutions Architect role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic Talent by calling +44 20 8126 6105 or emailing [email protected]. You can also visit our Job Vacancies page to see other opportunities.
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…