As October dawns, so does the opportunity to commemorate Black History Month in the UK. This annual observance is of immense significance, offering a dedicated period to honour,…
Our client sits under their parent company, who are a leading marketing & advertising behemoth with thousands of employees spread across all four corners of the planet. They work with iconic names like Nike, Disney, Sony, Facebook, Gucci, Adidas and in terms of service range they cover customer experience, content creation, media planning services, creative brand transformation solutions, to name just a few things!
This is a vital role serving a key piece of business focused on strategy and execution for the client’s sponsorship in the motorsports space. They are looking for someone to lead a team on social and influencer-led activations, while delivering excellent client service.
*Racing and/or motorsports knowledge and / or experience is required.
- Serve as the day-to-day account lead, guiding and reviewing client & internal deliverables across social strategy, campaign ideation, editorial content planning / management, creative development (organic + paid), influencer partnerships, and reporting
- Liaise and support cross-functional teams, clients, talent reps and vendors to successfully produce deliverables in line with creative and strategic vision, client expectations and budgets
- Develop social strategies and activation plans that deliver against client objectives,
- Manage workflows, budgets and finance tracking across internal and external stakeholders;
- Partner with our sponsorship / consulting team to guide strategy, develop ongoing best practices and collaborate on new business opportunities
- Work with team to identify talent / influencers; will draft influencers contracts (along with the internal legal team), negotiate fees and manage the influencer relationship from contracting through campaign wrap-up
- This role will require frequent travel to various locations that correspond to the events schedule, including weekends and regular in person interaction/relationship-building with key client leads
- A passion for sports and entertainment, particularly a love for motorsports and the ability to speak to the ins and outs of racing and industry news
- Experience in social media content, strategy, creative and influencer / talent partnerships either in-house or at an agency
- You are a strong project manager, communicator, problem solver, and team player, with proven experience managing clients and fast-paced projects across multiple workflows
- PowerPoint writing & presentation skills; able to translate ideas into tangible deliverables
- Knowledge of standard operations across disciplines including social, video production and effectively manage team workflow & create timelines based on priorities, resource availability & other project requirements
- Comfortable with finance and reporting
- Commitment to help grow the business – this means sometimes working non-standard hours and responding to real-time events under tight deadlines
How do I apply?
If you are interested in applying for this role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone (0203-637-3331) or email [email protected]
Who are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, Germany and US. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Twitter and LinkedIn
News & Insights
Welcome to the final installment of our National Inclusion Week series, where we’ve been exploring critical topics surrounding diversity and inclusion in the digital analytics industry. If you…
Welcome back to our National Inclusion Week series! In our previous discussions, we explored the challenges faced by women in male-dominated industries and gathered insights and advice for…