As digital marketing overtakes traditional marketing strategies on a global scale, technology is continuing to develop in tandem to supplement the needs of both consumers and businesses. However,…
I am working with a company that provides digital analytics solutions with a focus on privacy, strategy, data governance, implementation & integration enabling marketers to make decisions based on data with confidence. They are growing, work with over 40 Fortune 500 companies with, have a wide reach in the technological landscape and are seen as thought leaders in the industry.
You will be assigned to a number of important accounts/partners and will be responsible for maintaining strong relationships and increasing revenue. You will lead the expansion of the company's rapidly growing data and analytics business across a number of industries.
- Consulting and strategizing with executive stakeholders and leaders across the company's largest client enterprises, ultimately resulting in revenue growth
- Understanding clients’ business(es) at depth, inclusive of industry, business goals, marketing goals, data privacy considerations, analytics maturity, competitive positioning, and available resources
- Partnering with delivery experts to make strategic recommendations that solve client needs, reduce risk, and enable more effective marketing performance
- Anticipating the client's needs and translating into what the company can deliver; ability to “connect-the-dots” across service offerings
- Leveraging data, analytics, and technology expertise with ability to translate complex professional services and technology solutions
- Providing a healthy, consultative challenge to client strategies and results, to ensure alignment to client goals and successful expansion
- Some travel is required to further develop deep, existing relationships (typically 2 weeks/trips per quarter, visiting multiple clients within a single trip)
- At least 8 years experience in enterprise account management and/or sales in professional services, agency services, digital software, technology services, or strategic consulting
- Proven track record of growing client accounts year-over-year
- Experience talking with clients about digital analytics, data privacy, martech, and/or digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to tailor messages for both business and technical audiences; comfort in addressing both informal team meetings and delivering prepared presentations to executives/external audiences
- Feel selling is second nature due to expertise in client consultation and solving business problems with valid, valuable solutions
- Are accustomed to using Salesforce to manage and report opportunity insight
- Have strong presentation and written communication skills; enjoy preparing presentations, business plans, and financial proposals
How do I apply?
If you are interested in applying for this role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone (0203-637-3331) or email [email protected]
Who are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, Germany and US. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Twitter and LinkedIn
News & Insights
Data Driven Digital Market Predictions and Trends for 2023
There is no doubt that 2023 is set to be a year full of change. In the data-driven sector, companies on a global scale are adapting to fast…
How to Attract, Engage and Retain Top Talent in 2023
Your staff body makes up the exoskeleton of your business, so ensuring that you attract, engage and retain the best talent in your industry is crucial to enabling…