The month of May is Mental Health Awareness Month in the United States, a time to focus on the importance of mental health and to take steps to…
Back to all vacancies
Team Lead, Cloud Recruitment – Competitive Basic Salary + Excellent Commission, Share Options – Hybrid working
London, United Kingdom
Business Development Manager – Growing Digital Recruitment Company – Hybrid, Central London
Team Lead, Contract Recruitment – Competitive Basic Salary + Excellent Commission, Share Options – Hybrid working
Do you want to join one of the most quickly growing digital markets? Are you excited about the opportunity to contribute to the company’s strategic direction and strategy implementation? Do you have the ability to inspire and motivate people, so they could give their best? If yes, look no further, we have an excellent opportunity for you!
About the CompanyDigital Republic Talent has embarked on a very exciting growth journey. Unlock your potential – come grow with us. We are a leading data-driven digital recruitment agency, operating in multiple countries including the UK, US, and Germany. Our vision and philosophy are simple; to be known as a “thought-leader” within data-driven digital recruitment, or to be known as the best Digital Analytics, Programmatic, Cloud Computing and Data Science recruitment company around. To support our ambition we are expanding and hiring committed and success-driven individuals with a great passion for leadership and management, strong commercial acumen, and recruitment best practices to join our business and lead the Cloud team.
Purpose of the RoleAs a Team Lead, you will have an opportunity to lead and manage the Cloud team delivering revenue in line with the brand goals and values and to positively impact the leadership of the business overall. You will also analyse sales trends and suggest the best approach to meet sales targets, and gather more clients in order to generate and maximize revenue for Digital Republic Talent.
Cloud Team Lead ResponsibilitiesCloud Team Lead’s responsibilities will fall into the following categories: business leadership, sales leadership, customer relationship management, and team management. Some of the main responsibilities would include:
- Being a visible and proactive leader of the business, supporting, challenging and holding people to account across the business
- Contribute to the strategic direction and strategy implementation and align the team to the business Vision
- Deliver agreed sales and financial performance for the team
- Develop and implement sales strategies for the team which deliver profitable growth including a new business development strategy and account management strategy
- Establish relationships with key clients and candidates to maximize and develop business opportunities
- Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to achieve targets
- Setting examples for consultants in areas of attitude, skill, capability, knowledge, and behavior
What’s important to your success as a Cloud Team Lead within Digital Republic Talent?
- In-depth understanding of recruitment best practice
- Ability to develop new and existing client relationships as well as generate income
- Competence in analysing situations and making sound decisions
- Highly determined, focused, and success-driven mindset
- Affinity to our core values – reward, respect, growth, passion, excellence
How will you be rewarded as a Cloud Team Lead at Digital Republic Talent?
- Competitive basic salary with regular reviews based on personal and team performance
- Share options and equity based on the achievement of sales performance and agreed deliverables
- Quarterly bonus based on individual and team performance
- More responsibility and promotions granted based on individual and team performance
- Flexible hybrid working
- Excellent training program to support your growth
- Company achiever’s trips
- Lunch/breakfast clubs
- Regular social gatherings
- Pension scheme
- An opportunity to work with the world’s largest brands
Contact us to find out moreSo, if you would like to join a small company with exciting ambitions and a diverse working environment, and work within one of the most dynamic sectors in the UK, send your CV, get in contact by calling the office on 020 8146 6326 / 07769436687 or drop an email to [email protected]. Having a diverse and inclusive culture is something that we passionately believe in at Digital Republic Talent and, therefore, we encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries. We are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities, where everyone feels valued and enabled to thrive.
News & Insights
Unleashing the Power of Data: Why Data Science is a Top Career Choice
Data science is a rapidly growing field that has been gaining popularity over the years. With the increasing availability of data and the need to make sense of…
6 Digital Marketing Trends You Can’t Ignore in 2023
As we head further into 2023, the digital marketing landscape continues to evolve at a rapid pace. Here are some of the latest trends and developments that businesses…