As we approach the end of another year, businesses across the data industry are gearing up for a fresh start in 2024. Strategic planning, especially when it comes…
Director of Sales and Alliances – Progressive Analytics Consultancy- $140,000-$180,000 + Bonus
Platform Architect (20-30 hours p/w) – Marketing Technology Agency – US (Remote)
Technical Digital Analyst - London, Remote - up to to £50,000
My client is looking for a Technical Digital Analyst. In collaboration with the Senior Data Analytics Manager, the Technical Digital Analyst will support Marketing team and Product team and be the go-to person for all things tracking and implementation. They are looking for a pro-active person to identify opportunities to optimise the website. The ideal candidate should have an interest in expanding their data knowledge, including analysis, strategy, and new tools.
They will be key in supporting the Product team by managing both our Universal Analytics and GA4 accounts for our main website, blogs, and online community. Working alongside our digital marketing agency, they will be responsible for the creation and management of tracking using Google Tag Manager. They will ensure the integrity and reliability of our digital data.
- Ensuring all website tracking is up to date
- Management of our GA and GTM account
- Prioritising the integrity and reliability of digital data
- GA4 migration
- Work closely with the Product team to ensure all website changes and updates are tracked
- Work closely with our digital marketing agency to implement tracking for marketing campaigns
- Requirements gathering from stakeholders for self-service reporting
- Be a Digital Analytics champion and educate the organisation about digital data
Experience and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience as a Technical Analyst
- Experience with implementation of web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics etc.
- Experience with creation and management of tags using a tag management system, Google Tag Manager, Telium etc.
- GA4, Google Data Studio and Google Optimize experience is advantageous
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Passion for data and a willingness to expand data knowledge
- Interest in learning business/marketing/data strategy
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
If you’re interested in applying for the Technical Digital Analyst role contact me on the phone (020 8146 9453) or email. Get in contact with Digital Republic Talent by sending a mail to [email protected] or call the office on Check out the website on www.digitalrepublictalent.com. You can also find our more on Linkedin, Instagram or Facebook
News & Insights
In the dynamic landscape of business, growth and adaptability are key to staying competitive. As companies expand, their hiring needs evolve, making recruitment a critical component of the…
As we approach the new year, many of us find ourselves reflecting on our careers and pondering the prospect of making a significant change. Whether it’s switching industries,…