In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements for analytics
- Implementing tags on the website, using Google Tag Manager or similar tools
- Continually optimise analytics tagging and tracking infrastructure
- Follow data collection standardisation and governance processes
- Explain data collection methodologies to the internal data users
- Analyse the impact of third party tags on the website performance and provide recommendations for improving performance, how to optimise the experience
- Product own the tag management solution and Analytics platform Implementation.
- Use existing tools and systems to answer ad hoc business questions
- The Technical Digital Analyst will have to have excellent technical knowledge of Web Analytics, ideally using Google Analytics Premium - Adobe Analytics or similar also considered.
- Extensive knowledge of Tag Management (Google Tag Manager, Telium, etc), data-layer and on-page scripts.
- Understanding e-commerce tracking best practices desirable
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders and the ability to translate technical requirements into solutions.
- An opportunity to work for a company that matches your ambition through excellent training and career development
- An opportunity to work with bleeding edge technology and push the boundaries of your technical expertise and strategic creativity
- An excellent work environment with exceptional offices
- Great package and benefits
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…