With the rise in remote and hybrid work opportunities, jobseekers now have more choice than ever before when it comes to how, where and when they choose to…
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements for analytics
- Implementing tags on the website, using Google Tag Manager or similar tools
- Continually optimise analytics tagging and tracking infrastructure
- Follow data collection standardisation and governance processes
- Explain data collection methodologies to the internal data users
- Analyse the impact of third party tags on the website performance and provide recommendations for improving performance, how to optimise the experience
- Product own the tag management solution and Analytics platform Implementation.
- Use existing tools and systems to answer ad hoc business questions
- The Technical Digital Analyst will have to have excellent technical knowledge of Web Analytics, ideally using Google Analytics Premium - Adobe Analytics or similar also considered.
- Extensive knowledge of Tag Management (Google Tag Manager, Telium, etc), data-layer and on-page scripts.
- Understanding e-commerce tracking best practices desirable
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders and the ability to translate technical requirements into solutions.
- An opportunity to work for a company that matches your ambition through excellent training and career development
- An opportunity to work with bleeding edge technology and push the boundaries of your technical expertise and strategic creativity
- An excellent work environment with exceptional offices
- Great package and benefits
News & Insights
This article was written by Richard Manso, Managing Director and Founder of Digital Republic Talent. I have looked at countless Job Descriptions down the years and I think…
You can put together the perfect CV and write a first-class cover letter, but that’s all irrelevant unless you get things right on the day and nail your…