As we approach the end of another year, businesses across the data industry are gearing up for a fresh start in 2024. Strategic planning, especially when it comes…
- Manage work schedules for the production team and contractors so work is completed on time across all clients and projects
- Help gather results in analytics tools, review team members’ work, etc.
- Lead new client onboarding by following our documented process and making it better with each iteration
- Hold account leads accountable for creating roadmaps for all clients and keep them on schedule to deliver objectives in those roadmaps
- Accurately manage resource allocation and hours of all marketing teams or contractors.
- Ensuring all accounts/projects on budget and profitable
- Correctly break down, schedule, and assign project objectives to ensure profitability and on-time completion.
- Scheduling team and projects months in advance to enable sales to know the availability of resources
- Review estimated vs actual time spent on tasks, epics, and projects to improve our estimation process
- 5+ years of experience working as a project manager in an agency, consulting, or professional services environment
- 5+ years of experience managing complex programs with multiple projects/workstreams/clients
- Ability to provide specific critical feedback on work products of others and push them to deliver higher quality results with every iteration, no “rubber-stamping” work.
- Service focused, deliver a positive, professional, and consultative customer experience
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making
- Proactive, plan ahead, thinking in long term time frames as well as short time frames. Planning the team's resources while keeping tasks within scope and on time.
- An extreme eye for detail and has a preference for high quality good looking products, websites, and design
- Clear communication skills that can speak with authority, while also understanding that they have two ears for listening.
- Curious to a fault, and wants to make sure they ask clarifying questions to ensure there are no assumptions and all parties are aligned.
- Exposure to marketing technology like Customer Data Platforms, Event-Driven Analytics, and Marketing Automation
- Client Strategy: Lead client growth and optimization strategy to identify revenue opportunities to have a 6-month roadmap for your clients
- Client Happiness
- Client Retention
- Project performance
- Client Expansion
- Client performance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible hours
- Work remotely
- 401K match (3%)
- Premium Health, Dental, and Visions Insurance (dependant coverage offered)
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Competitive salary with opportunities for bonuses
- Company Laptop, Monitor, and other equipment needed for remote setup
- Federal holidays off for
- Radically transparent workplace
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions
- Become a thought leader in the marketing technology community
- Continued education and training that exceeds what you have ever seen before
- $25 monthly Starbucks allowance
- $50 monthly Uber Eats allowance
- Soup when you are sick
- Birthday and Anniversary gifts
News & Insights
In the dynamic landscape of business, growth and adaptability are key to staying competitive. As companies expand, their hiring needs evolve, making recruitment a critical component of the…
As we approach the new year, many of us find ourselves reflecting on our careers and pondering the prospect of making a significant change. Whether it’s switching industries,…