In the fast-paced realm of advertising, where digital landscapes have become the new battlegrounds for brands vying for consumer attention, the figures speak volumes. According to recent data…
- Optimisation Analysis and Management
- Segmentation Analysis
- Trend spotting
- Correlation Analysis
- Measurement Planning
- Business Case Development
- ROI and Measurement Roadmap Definition
- Measurement Requirements Definition
- Strategic planning
- Social Media Analysis
- Digital Channel Insight
- Analytics and Insight Evangelism and Training
- At least three years of working with website analysis tools: Omniture, Google Analytics, Webtrends, Coremetrics. Omniture Insight experience preferred.
- Three years of experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
- Experience with optimization or testing software: Omniture Test & Learn, Maxymiser, Optimost or SiteSpect.
- Technical understanding of HTML and web applications
- At least five years of experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with very strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels.
- Exposure to project management skills, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques a plus.
News & Insights
On September 10th, as the world observes World Suicide Prevention Day, it serves as a powerful reminder of the importance of mental health. In today’s fast-paced work environments,…
The Shifting Job Market: Impact on Recruiting in Cloud Computing, Data Science, Digital Analytics, and Programmatic
The job market is an ever-evolving landscape influenced by economic trends, technological advancements, and shifting industry priorities. In today’s digital age, certain sectors such as cloud computing, data…