As digital marketing overtakes traditional marketing strategies on a global scale, technology is continuing to develop in tandem to supplement the needs of both consumers and businesses. However,…
Back to all vacancies
Web Analyst/ Award Winning Agency/ Google Analytics/ Adobe Analytics – Central London- 30k -35k plus bonus and bens
Web Analyst required for a major Agency in their Central London head office Company Our award-winning agency that has been going for 6 years now, they specialise in translating data into usable insight to inform business strategy, drive sales and give you maximum ROI on your marketing and analytics spend. In addition to insight delivery, they provide all types of data strategy and support – from deep-dive insight and predictive modeling to bespoke training and team set-up. They are based in Central London and have a small team with a real family feel, they are growing rapidly and now looking for Web Analysts that can add value to the business and really drive the business goals. Role The Web Analyst role will be the subject matter expert in the following You will help to deliver clients a range of services for digital and multichannel operations including:
- Optimisation Analysis and Management
- Segmentation Analysis
- Trend spotting
- Correlation Analysis
- Measurement Planning
- Business Case Development
- ROI and Measurement Roadmap Definition
- Measurement Requirements Definition
- Strategic planning
- Social Media Analysis
- Digital Channel Insight
- Analytics and Insight Evangelism and Training
- At least three years of working with website analysis tools: Omniture, Google Analytics, Webtrends, Coremetrics. Omniture Insight experience preferred.
- Three years of experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
- Experience with optimization or testing software: Omniture Test & Learn, Maxymiser, Optimost or SiteSpect.
- Technical understanding of HTML and web applications
- At least five years of experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with very strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels.
- Exposure to project management skills, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques a plus.
News & Insights
Data Driven Digital Market Predictions and Trends for 2023
There is no doubt that 2023 is set to be a year full of change. In the data-driven sector, companies on a global scale are adapting to fast…
How to Attract, Engage and Retain Top Talent in 2023
Your staff body makes up the exoskeleton of your business, so ensuring that you attract, engage and retain the best talent in your industry is crucial to enabling…