Moving jobs has been hailed as one of the most stressful life events, but starting a newchapter in a career can also be essential for maintaining well being…
- Optimisation Analysis and Management
- Segmentation Analysis
- Trend spotting
- Correlation Analysis
- Measurement Planning
- Business Case Development
- ROI and Measurement Roadmap Definition
- Measurement Requirements Definition
- Strategic planning
- Social Media Analysis
- Digital Channel Insight
- Analytics and Insight Evangelism and Training
- At least three years of working with website analysis tools: Omniture, Google Analytics, Webtrends, Coremetrics. Omniture Insight experience preferred.
- Three years of experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
- Experience with optimization or testing software: Omniture Test & Learn, Maxymiser, Optimost or SiteSpect.
- Technical understanding of HTML and web applications
- At least five years of experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with very strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels.
- Exposure to project management skills, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques a plus.
News & Insights
Over the last week, it has come to our attention that fraudsters claiming to be ‘Jemma White’ ‘Natalie Lewin’ or ‘Vernice’ are impersonating Digital Republic Talent employees and approaching individuals…
Entering its 35th year of celebration, Black History Month 2022 UK runs throughout the month of October. The theme for this year’s Black History Month (BHM) is Time…