With the rise in remote and hybrid work opportunities, jobseekers now have more choice than ever before when it comes to how, where and when they choose to…
Digital Analytic Manager – United States – Hybrid – (New York, Westport, Charlotte)– 70k-100k and benefits – Award Winning Agency – Global Digital Analytics Giant
- To support the delivery of the digital measurement across all appropriate digital assets including desktop/ mobile websites, mobile and tablet applications.
- Implementation of tagging to support digital measurement and ongoing testing, development and maintenance of these tags.
- Identify business KPI's, analytical needs and align this to the digital tracking and measurement requirements.
- Liaise and communicate with appropriate technical teams when required to support the delivery of digital measurement.
- Design and develop digital measurement reports as required by the business.
- Deliver insights on customer behavioura on our website via Adobe Analytics.
- Experience of analytics implementation projects with Adobe Analytics/ Omniture
- A strong understanding of Tag Management software with Adobe DTM
- Experience of traditional/ big data database languages such as SQL, Hive, Impala, and Redshift is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercially minded and experienced in translating data into value adding information.
- Highly numerate with strong commercial acumen.
News & Insights
This article was written by Richard Manso, Managing Director and Founder of Digital Republic Talent. I have looked at countless Job Descriptions down the years and I think…
You can put together the perfect CV and write a first-class cover letter, but that’s all irrelevant unless you get things right on the day and nail your…