As we approach the end of another year, businesses across the data industry are gearing up for a fresh start in 2024. Strategic planning, especially when it comes…
About the jobAs a Business Development Executive, the dynamic individual will develop and mine an active pipeline of location-based digital marketing opportunities. You will be responsible for growing our new business client base with a focus on enterprise level clients across Germany. Additionally, this person will be engaged in enterprise lead generation and growing the new business portfolio with our client. You will possess a network of beneficial contacts/relationships, allowing you to hit the ground running. Key Accountabilities:
- Research, identify, prospect, contact and assist in the selling digital solutions to prospects across Germany.
- Build, lead and grow your own prospect list, while managing the sales cycles of their portfolio.
- Drive significant growth in the market for new clients, achieving or exceeding individual quota through aggressive sales strategy and practices including self-initiated lead generation and prospecting.
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts.
- Work closely with the Vice President, Business Development Director, VP of Client Strategy, Account Team and other management team members throughout the sales cycle; Facilitate the sales process, bringing in the appropriate resources at the appropriate time.
- Develop a transition plan for onboarding new clients to Account Services.
- Continue to demonstrate knowledge of digital marketing performance solutions, services and proprietary platforms and methodologies.
- Daily and ongoing maintenance / upkeep of sales activity data in required systems and databases (i.e. CRM).
- Represent in sales related external functions and events as required.
- Most travel is local; however, some overnight travel may be required occasionally.
- Minimum of a years of consultative inside sales experience, ideally, selling marketing services to large, national companies.
- Experience selling digital products. These include reputation management solutions.
- High proficiency in simplification and communication of value propositions, ROI etc.
- An active network of contacts/relationships that could potentially benefit from our services and solutions.
- History of successful inside sales and cold outreach achievements.
- Ability to prospect, find, connect and establish effective relationships with senior-level decision makers within an organization.
- Process oriented and an ability to drive/manage relationships systematically.
- Self-motivated, team oriented, results-driven, and enthusiastic.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Solid presentation skills, with the ability to think quickly, consultatively, and nimbly when presenting to client and prospects.
- Good business acumen, with the ability to understand a prospects business in a variety of industries.
- Experience with a CRM tool such as HubSpot, Salesforce (preferred).
- Proficiency with the MS suite of applications including Outlook, Power Point, Excel, and Word.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Must work well in a team selling environment.
- This is a career-defining opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and Europe
- You will work with a lovely and friendly bunch of smart people to work with and learn from
- You will receive the support and training needed to help you achieve your career goals
- We offer regular trips to London to connect with the whole European media department
- Regular reviews to ensure you’re on the right path to achieve progression
- Competitive salary and benefits including private healthcare, pension and cycle to work scheme
News & Insights
In the dynamic landscape of business, growth and adaptability are key to staying competitive. As companies expand, their hiring needs evolve, making recruitment a critical component of the…
As we approach the new year, many of us find ourselves reflecting on our careers and pondering the prospect of making a significant change. Whether it’s switching industries,…