In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
CDP Developer – FinTech Organization – US (Remote) – $130,000
Analytics Trainer (Instructor) – Hybrid – Award Winning Agency – GMP, GA4, GTM – £80,000-£90,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Company OverviewIf you want to be part of an award winning Agency that puts its people first then look no further, being the U.K’s largest employee owned agency and winning The Drum award for Best agency of the year this fantastic team are on a mission to help Business leverage their Data across multiple touchpoints. They are proud of what they achieve and proud to have placed in the top 20 for The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For and it doesn’t stop there…
Role OverviewAs CRO Manager, you will be reporting to the Senior CRO Manager, you will ensure the business delivers exceptional optimisation performance for clients by methodically applying analysis, behavioural insight, and technology to enhance our clients’ digital experiences. Leveraging your expertise with a range of analytics tools, and applying a knowledge of human behaviour, you will be responsible for delivering and executing our existing clients CRO programs and supporting the Senior CRO Manager in developing and enhancing our CRO product.
- Support our clients in ensuring they are utilising tools such as Google Optimise and Google Analytics to track experiment KPIs.
- Analyse our clients qualitative and quantitative data to identify user bottlenecks and potential conversion issues in their customer journeys.
- Work closely with our UX team to enrich our data analysis with user research.
- Work closely with our UX team to convert our experiment hypotheses into ideas and designs.
- Work closely with our development team to schedule and prioritise experiment builds, ensuring these are delivered on time.
- Produce high quality post experiment analysis that is commercially and marketing focussed, helping our clients build a strong business case for implementing winning experiments.
- Deliver and execute our existing clients CRO programs to a high standard, following process and best practice.
- Ensure CRO clients have a clear roadmap of activity that directly contributes to their business ambitions and objectives.
- Identify and execute opportunities to improve the businesses CRO product.
- Support the Senior CRO Manager in helping to grow our CRO client base
- A proven track record in developing innovative and creative CRO solutions.
- Provide CRO training and support to our clients and the wider agency as required.
- Work with counterparts in UX, Media and SEO teams to plan and execute integrated CRO solutions.
Key SkillsYou will have proven experience working in a CRO role and demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the marketing industry.You will have strong analytical, technical, and mathematical skills, enabling you to identify appropriate CRO opportunities and execute analysis with a statistically robust approach. Your ability to communicate effectively to a range of internal and external stakeholders, with varying technical capabilities, will be essential to success in the role.
- Completive salary
How to apply?If you are interested in this role and want to find out more, apply via the link at the bottom of this page or contact Digital Republic by email or phone to find out more about the role on [email protected]/020 3637 3331
Who are Digital Republic?Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, Germany and US. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Twitter and LinkedIn
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…