As digital marketing overtakes traditional marketing strategies on a global scale, technology is continuing to develop in tandem to supplement the needs of both consumers and businesses. However,…
Digital Republic seek a Digital Analytics Manager for a multi- national digital marketing company based in the Surrey/ Greater London area about to create a new Insight team Digital Analytics Manager Responsibilities
- Comfortable assessing analytics requirements for clients and can turn them into analytics proposals for new projects
- Deliver technical analytics projects, including the configurations of analytics consoles & any code either through
- Responsible for ensuring own projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Understand complex requirements and present solutions clearly and concisely.
- Manage and support to junior members of the analytics team.
- In - depth google analytics knowledge including audits and implementation
- Understands the console and advanced code requirements and configuration, including working with third party platforms.
- You will be able to Implement confidently and accurately via Google Tag Mananger
- Able to test and validate analytics code
- Excellent Excel skills an advantage.
To see all available opportunities visit our candidates page.
News & Insights
Data Driven Digital Market Predictions and Trends for 2023
There is no doubt that 2023 is set to be a year full of change. In the data-driven sector, companies on a global scale are adapting to fast…
How to Attract, Engage and Retain Top Talent in 2023
Your staff body makes up the exoskeleton of your business, so ensuring that you attract, engage and retain the best talent in your industry is crucial to enabling…