You can put together the perfect CV and write a first-class cover letter, but that’s all irrelevant unless you get things right on the day and nail your…
- Comfortable assessing analytics requirements for clients and can turn them into analytics proposals for new projects
- Deliver technical analytics projects, including the configurations of analytics consoles & any code either through
- Responsible for ensuring own projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Understand complex requirements and present solutions clearly and concisely.
- Manage and support to junior members of the analytics team.
- In - depth google analytics knowledge including audits and implementation
- Understands the console and advanced code requirements and configuration, including working with third party platforms.
- You will be able to Implement confidently and accurately via Google Tag Mananger
- Able to test and validate analytics code
- Excellent Excel skills an advantage.
To see all available opportunities visit our candidates page.
News & Insights
We all know by now that having a diverse team really benefits a company. It brings different and fresh perspectives, while keeping your company agile and forward-thinking. When…
If you want to secure your dream role at a top company, you need to understand what employers look for and how you can stand out. Knowing how…