This article was written by Richard Manso, Managing Director and Founder of Digital Republic Talent. I have looked at countless Job Descriptions down the years and I think…
- Management and lead in the delivery of consulting projects, associated research, and metric programmes to a high quality and standard of execution;
- Identification and resolution of key issues in complex client projects, as well as developing frameworks for problem solving;
- Playing a leading role in the day to day development and mentoring of project members, as well as line management of team members;
- Sharing and supporting the continual development of intellectual capital, and domain expertise, including production of thought leadership, and attending industry events.
- Drive strategic direction and decision making a great impact with enterprise organisations.
- As a Director of Consulting you will lead strategic analysis across the business, working closely with stakeholders and clients.
- An excellent work environment with exceptional offices, a great bunch of people who work for each other.
- Opportunity to learn a lot and be a part of a forward thinking and innovative organisation.
News & Insights
You can put together the perfect CV and write a first-class cover letter, but that’s all irrelevant unless you get things right on the day and nail your…
We all know by now that having a diverse team really benefits a company. It brings different and fresh perspectives, while keeping your company agile and forward-thinking. When…