National Work Life Week, celebrated from October 2nd to 6th, 2023, serves as a reminder that achieving a satisfying equilibrium between our professional and personal lives is not…
- Management and lead in the delivery of consulting projects, associated research, and metric programmes to a high quality and standard of execution;
- Identification and resolution of key issues in complex client projects, as well as developing frameworks for problem solving;
- Playing a leading role in the day to day development and mentoring of project members, as well as line management of team members;
- Sharing and supporting the continual development of intellectual capital, and domain expertise, including production of thought leadership, and attending industry events.
- Drive strategic direction and decision making a great impact with enterprise organisations.
- As a Director of Consulting you will lead strategic analysis across the business, working closely with stakeholders and clients.
- An excellent work environment with exceptional offices, a great bunch of people who work for each other.
- Opportunity to learn a lot and be a part of a forward thinking and innovative organisation.
News & Insights
As October dawns, so does the opportunity to commemorate Black History Month in the UK. This annual observance is of immense significance, offering a dedicated period to honour,…
Welcome to the final installment of our National Inclusion Week series, where we’ve been exploring critical topics surrounding diversity and inclusion in the digital analytics industry. If you…