The month of May is Mental Health Awareness Month in the United States, a time to focus on the importance of mental health and to take steps to…
Back to all vacancies
DoubleClick Trainer & Evangelist – Award Winning Digital Agency – DoubleClick Search – Brighton – £50,000 – £70,000
The Company Our award-winning client has been operating for 12 years and have 9 offices in three continents. They are a forward thinking, well established Agency currently with 400 in office looking to grow to 1,000 in 5 years. Requirements The successful applicant will be an individual with a passion for everything Programmatic and an expert within DoubleClick Bid manager. You will be responsible for training existing and new employees, taking charge of their latest training venue. You will take ownership of all DoubleClick (Bid Manager) content, support media trainers with on-going development of DoubleClick training content.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working with DoubleClick products, building accounts, running campaigns and reporting results
- Experience across multiple sectors, using a range of different goals, targets and KPIs
- Understanding of tracking and attribution
- Extremely comfortable presenting, training and public speaking.
- Takes ownership of all DoubleClick content.
- Maintains and evolves existing/proposed classroom and online courses.
- Identifies opportunities for new courses and develops content.
- Hosts classroom training.
- Evangelize analytics and the training proposition through a combination of online and offline media.
- Speaking at events & hosting roundtables.
- Responding to post-training questions from attendees.
- Has an excellent understanding of the latest DoubleClick innovations and maintains contacts at Google and DoubleClick with regards to platforms and training.
- Through the delivery of great training, encourages repeat bookings onto other courses.
- Through the delivery of great training, encourages other non-training work to originate from training clients.
- Create and present tailored courses
- Can build and run high-quality Programmatic Display campaigns.
- Understand how to implement and use Programmatic Display tools including DoubleClick, Programmatic Display Editor, Programmatic Display Scripts and Merchant Centre.
- A 10% annual bonus
- Private health care plan
- Ride-to-work cycle purchase scheme
- Company stakeholder pension plan
- An excellent working environment
- The opportunity to become a key player in a growing team
- The opportunity to develop your skills
- The opportunity to work with varied, international clients across multiple sectors
News & Insights
Unleashing the Power of Data: Why Data Science is a Top Career Choice
Data science is a rapidly growing field that has been gaining popularity over the years. With the increasing availability of data and the need to make sense of…
6 Digital Marketing Trends You Can’t Ignore in 2023
As we head further into 2023, the digital marketing landscape continues to evolve at a rapid pace. Here are some of the latest trends and developments that businesses…