As October dawns, so does the opportunity to commemorate Black History Month in the UK. This annual observance is of immense significance, offering a dedicated period to honour,…
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working with DoubleClick products, building accounts, running campaigns and reporting results
- Experience across multiple sectors, using a range of different goals, targets and KPIs
- Understanding of tracking and attribution
- Extremely comfortable presenting, training and public speaking.
- Takes ownership of all DoubleClick content.
- Maintains and evolves existing/proposed classroom and online courses.
- Identifies opportunities for new courses and develops content.
- Hosts classroom training.
- Evangelize analytics and the training proposition through a combination of online and offline media.
- Speaking at events & hosting roundtables.
- Responding to post-training questions from attendees.
- Has an excellent understanding of the latest DoubleClick innovations and maintains contacts at Google and DoubleClick with regards to platforms and training.
- Through the delivery of great training, encourages repeat bookings onto other courses.
- Through the delivery of great training, encourages other non-training work to originate from training clients.
- Create and present tailored courses
- Can build and run high-quality Programmatic Display campaigns.
- Understand how to implement and use Programmatic Display tools including DoubleClick, Programmatic Display Editor, Programmatic Display Scripts and Merchant Centre.
- A 10% annual bonus
- Private health care plan
- Ride-to-work cycle purchase scheme
- Company stakeholder pension plan
- An excellent working environment
- The opportunity to become a key player in a growing team
- The opportunity to develop your skills
- The opportunity to work with varied, international clients across multiple sectors
News & Insights
Welcome to the final installment of our National Inclusion Week series, where we’ve been exploring critical topics surrounding diversity and inclusion in the digital analytics industry. If you…
Welcome back to our National Inclusion Week series! In our previous discussions, we explored the challenges faced by women in male-dominated industries and gathered insights and advice for…