In the fast-paced realm of advertising, where digital landscapes have become the new battlegrounds for brands vying for consumer attention, the figures speak volumes. According to recent data…
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working with DoubleClick products, building accounts, running campaigns and reporting results
- Experience across multiple sectors, using a range of different goals, targets and KPIs
- Understanding of tracking and attribution
- Extremely comfortable presenting, training and public speaking.
- Takes ownership of all DoubleClick content.
- Maintains and evolves existing/proposed classroom and online courses.
- Identifies opportunities for new courses and develops content.
- Hosts classroom training.
- Evangelize analytics and the training proposition through a combination of online and offline media.
- Speaking at events & hosting roundtables.
- Responding to post-training questions from attendees.
- Has an excellent understanding of the latest DoubleClick innovations and maintains contacts at Google and DoubleClick with regards to platforms and training.
- Through the delivery of great training, encourages repeat bookings onto other courses.
- Through the delivery of great training, encourages other non-training work to originate from training clients.
- Create and present tailored courses
- Can build and run high-quality Programmatic Display campaigns.
- Understand how to implement and use Programmatic Display tools including DoubleClick, Programmatic Display Editor, Programmatic Display Scripts and Merchant Centre.
- A 10% annual bonus
- Private health care plan
- Ride-to-work cycle purchase scheme
- Company stakeholder pension plan
- An excellent working environment
- The opportunity to become a key player in a growing team
- The opportunity to develop your skills
- The opportunity to work with varied, international clients across multiple sectors
News & Insights
On September 10th, as the world observes World Suicide Prevention Day, it serves as a powerful reminder of the importance of mental health. In today’s fast-paced work environments,…
The Shifting Job Market: Impact on Recruiting in Cloud Computing, Data Science, Digital Analytics, and Programmatic
The job market is an ever-evolving landscape influenced by economic trends, technological advancements, and shifting industry priorities. In today’s digital age, certain sectors such as cloud computing, data…