You can put together the perfect CV and write a first-class cover letter, but that’s all irrelevant unless you get things right on the day and nail your…
Programmatic Analyst – Celebrated and Global Publishing Company – AdX, Rubicon, App Nexus, Index – London – £40,000 – £50, 000.
Paid Search (DoubleClick) Trainer & Evangelist – Award winning company and official partnership with Google – DoubleClick Search – State of the art office in Central London – £60,000 – £80,000
- Knowledge of how the search advertising ecosystem interacts, understand simplicity how Paid Search management has evolved and how it works
- Successfully has been able to build, run and optimise Paid Search Campaigns.
- Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Can clearly communicate processes, strategies and general requirements to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Clear communicator.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident at presenting to large groups of people
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure
- Proactive, passionate about data and willing to learn the latest functionality
- Is a key team member who sets an example to colleagues
- A motivated individual with high levels of energy
- A positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Confident in guiding other individuals and working within teams
- A 10% annual bonus
- Private health care plan
- Ride-to-work cycle purchase scheme
- Company stakeholder pension plan
- An excellent working environment
- The opportunity to become a key player in a growing team
- The opportunity to develop your skills
- The opportunity to work with varied, international clients across multiple sectors
News & Insights
We all know by now that having a diverse team really benefits a company. It brings different and fresh perspectives, while keeping your company agile and forward-thinking. When…
If you want to secure your dream role at a top company, you need to understand what employers look for and how you can stand out. Knowing how…