As October dawns, so does the opportunity to commemorate Black History Month in the UK. This annual observance is of immense significance, offering a dedicated period to honour,…
GA4 Advanced Technical Trainer/ Instructor- Global Agency/ Prestigious Technology Firm – UK, Remote
Junior Client Enablement Lead- London|Adobe Launch| Up to £53,000+Benefits
CompanyMy client is a well-known global organisation with 27 offices around the world and a headcount of 250 people plus. They were founded in 2003, have been operating for over 20 years now and doing some amazing things, they are very forward thinking, highly innovative and boast an impressive client roster. They inspire advertisers and agencies to build and measure intelligent campaigns by connecting brands to their audiences.
The roleThe Front-End Engineer will design, code, and support UI prototypes, production UI services, integrations with microservices endpoints, solve problems, collaborate with team members, and work to support manual and automated testing in an engineer-led continuous deployment environment.
- Demonstrate proper use of UI frameworks with low-latency and memory-efficient implementation.
- Strive for clean, well-tested, and expressive code.
- Collaborate with product and design stakeholders.
- Apply appropriate branding, styling, UX flows, and wireframes.
- Develop with appropriate UI architecture and integrate with REST APIs using best practices.
- Write and maintain unit tests and code coverage reports and strive to release well-tested bug-free code.
- Collaborate, develop, and deliver innovative solutions to our business teams including new services and features in modern apps using experience gained from previously developed legacy apps.
- Drive results from collaboration, prototyping, test-driven CI, and pull request reviews (ticket tracking, acceptance testing, etc) by producing high-quality code and continuing to learn to improve the system.
- Contribute ideas, research, and knowledge to the team to increase skills for all.
- Develop programmatic solutions to business problems, automate business processes.
- Take ownership of functionality from development through deployment.
- Be ready to learn new languages, tools and systems quickly and be able to communicate challenges and ask for help regularly.
- Deploy quality code, write tests, and learn from mistakes to build a better system and improve your skills.
- Actively participate or lead team meetings, mentor junior staff.
- Work with product owners, analysts, designers, and other developers to estimate the size and scope of work.
- Model the Product & Engineering Behavioural Values.
- Express ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form.
- Exhibit good listening and comprehension.
- Write clearly and informatively.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Demonstrate original thinking and creativity.
- Adapt to changing priorities and find workarounds for delays or unexpected events.
Impressive Salary60,000 – 80,000 Euros plus benefits
Who are Digital Republic?Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. Digital Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated team.
How to Apply?If you are interested in this role and want to find out more, apply via the link at the bottom of this page or contact Digital Republic by email to find out more about the role. (Abid@digitalrepublictalent-com)
News & Insights
Welcome to the final installment of our National Inclusion Week series, where we’ve been exploring critical topics surrounding diversity and inclusion in the digital analytics industry. If you…
Welcome back to our National Inclusion Week series! In our previous discussions, we explored the challenges faced by women in male-dominated industries and gathered insights and advice for…