As October dawns, so does the opportunity to commemorate Black History Month in the UK. This annual observance is of immense significance, offering a dedicated period to honour,…
- 4 years experience working with GCP on data/ ML/ AI and/ or security
- Have some level of comfort with the technology so that you can explain it in a classroom environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field with a strong academic record.
- Strong technical experience in programming (Python/Java) and data science (machine learning/statistics/ETL).
- Languages such as Python, Java, .NET, Node.js. Ability to customize a short shell script.
- Ability to travel occasionally will be required
- Experience providing training to a diverse set of partners and customers and to diverse audiences including software developers as well as less technically-proficient professionals.
- Experience with creating, maintaining, and/or delivering technical content in a fast-moving technology area.
- Experience mentoring technical professionals adopting new technologies.
- Deliver superb technical training from the Google Cloud Training ,in particular the data and machine learning tracks and Cloud Infrastructure to Partners.
- Support training activities at Marketing events, including delivering technical classes/presentations, leading Qwiklabs sessions, assisting with our training booth, and/or serving as a TA for large bootcamp sessions.
- Provide direct field feedback to the Curriculum Development team on content being delivered and act as an SME on new content or updates to existing content.
What You’ll Get/Key Information:
- You will be virtually onsite with one of the worlds biggest technology companies
- You’ll work for a company who are growing exponentially global and making major waves in the digital agency ecosystem
- This is a different role which will provide you with an opportunity to share your expertise with the cloud digital ecosystem
- This company has a great working culture and is truly commitment to promoting diversity
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Hybrid working role working from one of the company local offices with some travel to client site
How do I Apply?If you are interested in applying for the Google Cloud (GCP) Technical Trainer role please do so via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone or email
Contact us to find out more:Get in contact with Digital Republic by sending a mail to [email protected] or call the office on 020 8146 9453. Check out the website at www.digitalrepublictalent.com. You can also find more on Linkedin, Instagram, or Facebook
News & Insights
Welcome to the final installment of our National Inclusion Week series, where we’ve been exploring critical topics surrounding diversity and inclusion in the digital analytics industry. If you…
Welcome back to our National Inclusion Week series! In our previous discussions, we explored the challenges faced by women in male-dominated industries and gathered insights and advice for…