With the rise in remote and hybrid work opportunities, jobseekers now have more choice than ever before when it comes to how, where and when they choose to…
- As a Digital Implementation Analyst you will support you on all client tasks as
- Being the primary interface for our Adobe Analytics implementation and support
- Proficient User of Adobe Analytics
- Follow the implementation Process, testing, tracking, measuring, reporting
- Using Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) to implement tags correctly
- Ensure all requirements are understood, documented and validated with client
- Direct delivery of implementation and reporting tasks related to client projects
- Building project plans
- Building implementation plans
- Managing clients’ solution design references (data governance)
- Creating segments to better analyze data
- Creating processing rules or filters to isolate/adapt data
- Supporting clients ad hoc reporting requests
- Proactively engaging with clients to continually enhance data collection and usage
- Working closely with internal technical digital analysts and developers to ensure delivery of tasks and projects.
- Proficient user and hands on experience of Web Analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics
- knowledge of SQL would be desirable the ability to to write and construct queries
- Highly proficient with using Adobe Analytics for implementing tags
- Using Adobe to Implement tracking solutions and for processing rules, segmentation and sub-relations.
- Being able to measure, track, test and report back on findings
- Experience of a Visualisation tools such as Qlikview or Tableau
- Ability to work with large data sets and perform extraction and segmentation
- Good communication skills with the ability to present solutions in simple form, with the confidence and ability to work independently
- Previous experience of implementing tags and providing solutions
- An opportunity to work for a company that matches your ambition through excellent training and career development from an Implementation Analyst role.
- The ability to match your ambitions by the support and training you would be given.
- An opportunity to work with an award-winning publisher.
- An excellent work environment with exceptional offices
- Fast paced environment with a great bunch of people to work with
News & Insights
This article was written by Richard Manso, Managing Director and Founder of Digital Republic Talent. I have looked at countless Job Descriptions down the years and I think…
You can put together the perfect CV and write a first-class cover letter, but that’s all irrelevant unless you get things right on the day and nail your…