As October dawns, so does the opportunity to commemorate Black History Month in the UK. This annual observance is of immense significance, offering a dedicated period to honour,…
Senior Media Manager/Media Director (US Media Lead)
Programmatic Manager – Leading Data Management Platform
Junior Ad Sales - Berlin, Germany- Up to €42,000
A Junior Ad Sales is needed to join a fast-growing advertising agency.
The Junior Ad Sales role :
You are responsible for the entire customer journey from the first contact to the key account and can prove yourself as a pioneer in the growing market. In concrete terms this means:
- New acquisition and support for existing agency customers and direct customers
- Whether branding or performance goals, you identify potential in the cooperation and advise customers on the selection of the advertising formats and KPIs in order to implement successful campaigns together
- You work closely with the campaign delivery team, are responsible for customer communication and ensure the success of the campaigns
- You record all your sales activities in the internal CRM system
- As an Ambassador, you inspire others to do the same, be it on social media, at conferences and industry events or personally in direct exchange with top decision-makers at agencies and brands.
What experience skills are required for the Junior Ad Sales :
- 1+ years experience
- Strong communication skills and passion for ad sales
- Fluent German or c2 level and fluent English
- You have already gained initial experience on the marketer or agency side and are well networked
What will you get in return:
- Fully remote in Berlin, Germany
- €42,000 + up to 28k bonus
- An individual training budget of €2000 per year
How do You Apply?
If you are interested in applying for the Junior Ad Sales role get in touch via email [email protected] or telephone 0204 552 1262
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Digital Republic Talent aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people.
Check out the website on www.digitalrepublictalent.com. You can also find out more on Twitter and LinkedIn.
News & Insights
Welcome to the final installment of our National Inclusion Week series, where we’ve been exploring critical topics surrounding diversity and inclusion in the digital analytics industry. If you…
Welcome back to our National Inclusion Week series! In our previous discussions, we explored the challenges faced by women in male-dominated industries and gathered insights and advice for…