This article was written by Richard Manso, Managing Director and Founder of Digital Republic Talent. I have looked at countless Job Descriptions down the years and I think…
- To support the delivery of the digital measurement across all appropriate digital assets including desktop/ mobile websites, mobile and tablet applications.
- Implementation of tagging to support digital measurement and ongoing testing, development and maintenance of these tags.
- Identify business KPI's, analytical needs and align this to the digital tracking and measurement requirements.
- Liaise and communicate with appropriate technical teams when required to support the delivery of digital measurement.
- Design and develop digital measurement reports as required by the business.
- Deliver insights on customer behaviour on our website via Adobe Analytics.
- Experience of analytics implementation projects with Adobe Analytics/ Omniture
- A strong understanding of Tag Management software with Adobe DTM
- Experience of traditional/ big data database languages such as SQL, Hive, Impala, and Redshift is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercially minded and experienced in translating data into value-adding information.
- Highly numerate with strong commercial acumen.
News & Insights
You can put together the perfect CV and write a first-class cover letter, but that’s all irrelevant unless you get things right on the day and nail your…
We all know by now that having a diverse team really benefits a company. It brings different and fresh perspectives, while keeping your company agile and forward-thinking. When…